Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Truly_happy
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Guest Happiness

misty blue

I have a very slow computer and right now I have a guest happiness of 98 and a zoo rating of 98. If I had a faster computer is it possible for that number to be higher than it shows on my computer or would that number drop? And is it even possible to get any ratings higher than that?

your computer speed has nothing to do with guest happiness. It depends upon how your zoo is laid out and how many animals you have etc., 98 is a very good score. I'm lucky if I get mine up to 94..

Cricket

lol Me too!! I'd be on cloud 9 with a guest happiness of 98!!

I just think it would be cool to see 100. I just didn't know if it took longer to register the ratings or not if I was lagging a considerable bit.

genkicoll

No, it has nothing to do with computer speed. 98 is not only a great zoo rating, it's a fantastic guest happiness rating! I wrote a guide on how to keep your guests happy (it should be pinned in this section), but it sounds like you've got it all figured out nicely! I'm sure our members would love to see what a guest-happy zoo looks like, if you'd be willing to post some screens... :wink:

Savannahjan

I think the only way to have guest happiness at 100% is to just let one guest in. :uglyhammer: If grown male guests get too whiney, just drop them into the shark tank. :whistilin: