Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• LapisLazuli77
    • Zanthia
    • Truly_happy

Guest Happiness

misty blue

I have never intentionally hurt a guest!!!!!

I did once LOL everything in his statistics were deeply red but he didn't fancy sitting down go to a restroom or a restaurant He so wanted to buy a souvenir but he never went to the store or the stand I placed nearby especially for him. And then when he started to puke for in my opinion no reason telling he didn't like the zoo at all and was going home but didn't head for the exit (and I have been following mr naghead for over 17 minutes there)

I took him in and fed him to the white shark He was the only upset guest that I had but he didn't want to leave and he didn't use any of the facilities

The shark took care of the problem and at that point all my guests were happy LOL

Cricket

Pukkie, that's classic!! I love it! That's ONE way to get rid of a pesky guest!!

I've been guilty of disposing of certain guests by feeding them to the animals a time or two. lol. Once though was for educational purposes. Someone told me to watch the Grizzly attack really close and it looks almost like the guest does exactly what they tell you to do if you are attacked by a bear. I guess I was in a really gullible stage then...but some of the animations were surprisingly close. And if I get too bored I love to watch the T Rex toss his dinner around some.

I can't post screens of the zoo yet because it is my zoo for the contest. Maybe later I can.

you have 98 raqtings for the contest zoo? I gugess I better not even try again then!!!!

Cricket

Don't let that discourage you Alicia. Contest zoos are judged on more than the ratings. That's where Gem and I start when we judge the ZOTM, but there are usually several other factors involved. So, we'll expect to see your entry!! :hug2:

I pulled a major oopsie here. I'm sorry and didn't mean to discourage anyone from entering. Even with my ratings being what they are...I would probably only win an award for the ugliest zoo submitted. So by all means submit your zoo. Don't worry about my ratings....because I know that beauty is also a factor and all you have to do is look at screenshots of mine to know that I am not really a contender for anything but ratings. :)

I've certainly thought about it a time or two ... lol

I've done it with my weapon of choice, the T. Rex(the raptor looks funny too. lol)