• Vainon_ajat
    • bxdczoo
    • (Designer)Z.Z.
    • Schlatt99
    • AnkyloJoe
    • MaastrichianFan

Pokemon zoo tycoon

Giganotus

I won't be able to post new downloads for a while because the internet on the laptop I use to create animals is down. It stinks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Giganotus

• Kingcobra24

• kooky112

• partywolf

Yay! Internet is back up on my creation laptop!!!!!!

• 7 months later...
Guest PokemonRocks

I WANT vileplume, gloom, starmie, staryu, all butterfly pokemon, victreebel, poliwag, azurill, meganium, Misdreavus and Mismagius, Eevee Family, Goldeen, Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra, gyrados, mew, poliwag, articuno, Porygon, Porygon 2 and Porygon Z, cloyster, venonat, crobat and zubat, flaaffy, lugia, hoppip, jumpluff, quilava, shiny celebi, roselia, rosereade, gorebyss, attack and speed deoxys, milotic, ralts, gardevoir, kirlia, mightyena, Shuppet, Skitty and Delcatty, froslass, regice, seviper, Surskit and Masquerain, Swablu and Altaria, tailow, flygon, wingull, Wurmple Family, Glameow, Pachirisu, Phione, piplup, lapras, rotom, luxio, and spiritomb REALLY, REALLY BAD! Please post your other creations soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry everyone, but the laptop I used to make creatures broke, so when it got fixed, all the files were removed. Top it all off, I can't find my Zoo Tycoon discs AND my grandma probably won't let me download anything on that computer! So unfortunately I can't make the pokemon! Sorry to disappoint you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a question- how would you go about making Pokemon for ZT? I know how to recolor animals, but how would you make a whole new one? Would you have to create the animations one by one in a graphics program?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Smugleaf

my i ask a question?

Where are these pokemon downloads, cause i can't find any, and i would love to download them

Don't think they have ever been created yet There was a lot of plans but never any progress

so they might be still in the works or perhaps even cancelled

• 1 month later...

You made a rapidash!? Mind sending me the file? *loves Rapidash*

• 1 month later...