Newest Member
    JT12

• Metrokiller27
    • MarkBL20
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • (Designer)Z.Z.

my downtown zoo

mrspiggy

Across the street you have the town square with restaurants, theaters and apartment buildings.

Finally you come to the downtown zoo. I only added 2 additional animals, the bison and sable. Kept everything else the same.

As I said before I love using the Zoological Building. I think it is one the most beautiful buildings we have as a download, but I wish the stats could be reworked to make guest use it more often.

The End!

post-29002-135967839944_thumb.jpg

post-29002-135967841321_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrspiggy

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• ARIZNANA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW! Mrspiggy , that is a beautiful zoo . so well planned . Yes , isnt it amazing the difference when the walls are gone ! Which map did you use , large basic green ? I love it !! Such a great mixture of buildings . What are the ones that have the " H" on top ( hospital i think ) .

Thank you, it was a labor of love. I doubt if I will ever do a zoo again with walls..

Yes I used the large green map. The building is ZooGrammy's Animal Hospital, it's here at TEK.

Savannahjan

It's fabulous! I love the layout, it's looks just like a small town. Mrspiggy, you really stick to a project once you get started; 4 years! I have not had a computer to last for 4 years. You did a marvelous job on this.

Thank you, it was a labor of love. I doubt if I will ever do a zoo again with walls..

Yes I used the large green map. The building is ZooGrammy's Animal Hospital, it's here at TEK.

Thanks . I am not doing too many with walls either . You did a great job .

I love the final zoo!!! Wonderful layout...beautiful landscaping!!! :glitter_happy: I'm going to have to try a zoo without walls soon.