• MaastrichianFan
    • Goosifer
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Truly_happy
    • ryrysnysny

download

mrspiggy

Oh thanks, that will save me a lot of time

I'm waiting for the Clapboard Hotel and the pink roof candy shop. I lost both when my computer crashed.

I think one of those requires tweaking and the other is in a pack. Both are from ZA and will be back at some tpoint.

mrspiggy I think we can safely say anything that is a Gazebo.ztd is probably a file I made. I think I'm the only one who has made them so far. I'd have to agree with Fern on using the DD as a search source. Pretty well all the posts there have a picture of the file along with information and the sites it can be downloaded from. It should take care of most of your file searching for where you got the files and help in your sorting. Older files might be aproblem especially if the site is no longer online. For any of the ones you can't find a screen and ztd name for some of us and we may be able to help with where you may have got it.

Brandi

LA made a file that I think was just called gazebo as well. It was the greek/roman looking thing

I think that's where posting a few resized or cropped sceenshots will help us to better let mrspiggy know where the files she is trying to sort out come from.

Thanks Yellowrose, I will post screens of the items I can't find after I've finished with the rest. Most of my original downloads came from ZA and a few older sites. And thanks for pointing me in the right direction to find the dll files I needed. aka(mrs. poohbear)

Fern, you are right about the clapboard hotel, it did come in a pack with the arcade tent, medic trailer and information booth, forgot all about them.

Alicia G I guess I will have to do double downloads of the items from separate sites after all. I was wondering how the contest judges would be able to tell them apart..now I know.

thanks again everyone

laura