Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Fern
    • Faxiel
    • Truly_happy
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Slowly but Surely

luvmy83wing

I can read the words really good which is a bit strange as the colours of the letters are close to the tablet they are on and I am colourblind

It states: Thank you please come again

But honesty in consideration I can only read it in the first 2 screens

On the 2 last 2 I can't read it either

The design however is ever so pretty Very nice Exoticcats :wub:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvmy83wing

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Cricket

luvmy83wing

The two views you cannot read say......... Landscaping and Design by Caddienoah

Guess who I designed this for 3 guesses first two don't count

I am considering making another sign very similar to this with Welcome on one side and thank you come again on the other for everyone to use. also have considered one specifically for each of our clubs. Thoughts and opinions welcome

Llama Stealing Moose will be even longer as Caddienoah :elkgrin:

Well I have one request for you You see when I make a play ground for kids it would be great to have a playground sign

luvmy83wing
Llama Stealing Moose will be even longer as Caddienoah :elkgrin:

Well I have one request for you You see when I make a play ground for kids it would be great to have a playground sign

I'll keep it in mind Pukkie honestly I've been working on this one for Caddie for two months. I am just a tad bit slow

It has no rush at all I will be playing this game for years and years to come :hug2:

luvmy83wing
that is beautiful! :clap:

Thank you for the compliment however I went back and edited the post due to your saying so because I actually think the sign itself although neat, in my opinion, is somewhat bland but the scenery I placed around it is what makes it "beautiful" and if I am not mistaken everything I used to "spruce it up" is Genki designs. But again thank you for saying" it is beautiful " I sincerly appreciate it. But felt the need to give Genki the kudos for giving us the wonderful gifts that she creates for us.

Savannahjan

What a lovely project! You have made a really great download for your first try, great job EC! Looks like we can look forward to unique and beautiful new objects from our lady trucker.

luvmy83wing
What a lovely project! You have made a really great download for your first try, great job EC! Looks like we can look forward to unique and beautiful new objects from our lady trucker.

Thank you for saying so Jan it means alot I've really worked hard to create this project. Caddienoah has been playing with one of the fisrt ztds where it was much larger The original intention was for it to be a designers wall. But I think I like this even better.

Guest Caddienoah

I am most honored that you have choosen something for me for your first project...there are so many talented individuals here...who are more deserving...

I am very lucky...thank you for the gift...you are a special person indeed...