hshelby99

• Hawkkeye666
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • kenny
    • MaastrichianFan

Slowly but Surely

luvmy83wing

luvmy83wing
I am most honored that you have choosen something for me for your first project...there are so many talented individuals here...who are more deserving...

I am very lucky...thank you for the gift...you are a special person indeed...

Caddie I have always loved your builds and you are ever so creative with them and a master with the map editor not to mention that you are my a very dear friend. All of these reasons are why I chose to do this for you. I will come up with a general version of the sign for everyone to use as a greeting for the entrance/exit but haven't done it yet. I hope that you enjoy using it and as soon as Cricket gets the rotations and all done I will send it your way so you may experiment with it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvmy83wing

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Cricket

luvmy83wing
Llama Stealing Moose will be even longer as Caddienoah :elkgrin:

Well I have one request for you You see when I make a play ground for kids it would be great to have a playground sign

Pukkie may I ask what type of playground you are reffering to are you talking just swings , slides and bouncey rides or are you talking about a kiddy area with rides and such that might require a height limit ..... just wondering

Strictly ingame material playground toys I was talking about..... although a sign with for al kids between 4 and 88 will be great :elkgrin:

genkicoll

There's not really a height limit or size limit - well, there is, but I doubt you'd exceed it :wink: Any image that is too big to go in through the regular tabs in APE can be put in through the animations tab :elkgrin: And anything too big to be put in through the animations tab can be put in using ZOOT, usually.

Exoticcats you have done a wonderful job at designing, even more so as it it your first attempt :313: ...........no wonder you were totally LOST and had zoo builders block............ you were putting all your efforts into this little masterpiece :wink: ............... Have always fancied designing myself, but I just don't have the confidence.............a big pat on the back you deserve it. :clap:

Tasmanian_tiger

Ooh, such a sweet (nice + good looking) sign! Are those trees apart from it or included?

genkicoll

The trees are from one of my Brick-theme packs, and are actually bougainvillea vines (if you're talking about the fuschia-colored ones). (Can't remember which pack - three, maybe?) The light pink tree is a dogwood I did - don't remember which pack on that one, either :laugh: EC asked if she could use my items in her designs, and of course I said... of course! :wink:

luvmy83wing
There's not really a height limit or size limit - well, there is, but I doubt you'd exceed it :wink: Any image that is too big to go in through the regular tabs in APE can be put in through the animations tab :elkgrin: And anything too big to be put in through the animations tab can be put in using ZOOT, usually.

Thank you for this Genki I will keep it in mind .... however the question posed to Pukkie was incase she wanted a height limit for the kiddies you know like the do for roller coasters, I've seen kidie area rides that have these same limits were you can't be over so tall to ride or enter.

Motherhen .... "Have always fancied designing myself, but I just don't have the confidence.............a big pat on the back you deserve it."

Ask anyone here who has had to put up with me and I am sure they will tell you that I lack self confidence. I had a Dream and A drive to do this for Caddienoah and acted on it but it took probably 6 mo for me to actually try it and it turned out okay. If I can do it anyone can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasmanian_tiger "Ooh, such a sweet (nice + good looking) sign! Are those trees apart from it or included?" As Genki said she graciously allowed me to use her Items to decorate the sign for a screenshot. THe object I designed is just the little ole sign and what really makes it pretty is Genkis foliage

genkicoll

Oh! I thought the foliage was part of the sign! :laugh: It's OK if you want to do it that way - just take a look at the Garden Plots Tutorial for an easy way to proceed :elkgrin:

luvmy83wing

Pukkie, and anyone else, thoughts please. Just want opinions before I get to working on it in depth.

post-12370-1244101328_thumb.jpg