• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• qkr5614
    • bxdczoo

Holiday Tree Farm Scenario

KTesch

you can start with whatever animal you want - the zoo in my screenshot only has one moose & 1 bear so the exhibits are minimum size - but they have very high suitability ratings to keep their happiness level high. you need at least 4 wolves & an exhibit size of 140 squares. i think i made mine 200 to accommodate babies, etc.

- guest happiness is not a goal in this scenario but since it's such a small zoo they will only stay awhile & if they're really happy when they leave you'll get lots of benefactors & more $$$$

Please ignore Jan's idea to have an exhibit be 65x65. That's an exhibit of 4225 squares. :Laie_46: :24: :risitas6ba0: There's someone at ZTU who has this problem....... :P

There are many scenarios where you only need one animal, not a pair.

You should have plenty of money to build all 3 exhibits before you even let a guest in. Each of the 3 animals can get to 99% suitability which will get you the $15K award. If you start with the moose or bear you can sell off some of the foliage and keep the exhibit over 80.

You also have all the trees to sell off if you need more cash (and trying to win without the money cheat). If you sell off just the spruce, you can also build a reindeer exhibit right away. I made mine 150 squares, as reindeer are happiest with a minimum of 6 animals. (gotta pull that sleigh).

Everyone,

I won "HTFS"!! Yes!! But, it only let me put in the three animals as required by the objectives. :mad: I know it's let me put reindeer in before. No fair. Oh and I kept having to expand the Arctic Wolves exhibit. I originally put in a Compost heap after putting in my Grizzly Exhibit, I had a Drink Stand,Hot Dog Stand, Family Restroom,Carousel and Elephant Ride, added a UCI British Telephone Booth,Nacho Stand,Animal Theater and Petting Zoo about April-ish. Oh, and I won two awards. Um, the Silver Plaque and the Blue Ribbon. I kept playing for a little bit after it told me I won because I technically wasn't really don'e with the Wolves' enclosure. I did go in and out of the red a few times, but I just waited it out. The other problem I have is the Research and Conservation button, even when I uncheck everything except Animal Shelters and the game isn't even paused, I sometimes don't always get the Animal Shelters right away, the first time around, they didn't show at all, the second time, I had the Rock Cave right away when I restarted the game, but should've left it because I needed the Snowy Rock Cave for the Wolves, but never got it after unchecking and rechecking the Animal Shelters box and unchecking everything else and letting the game run. I gave the Wolves a Wood Shelter and they seemed pretty happy, I had two males and like three or four females.

P.S. IcePengyn, if you're still on, check your pm's.

Kim

In most of the scenarios, it's easier to just put in a restaurant and forget food courts. That way no sweepers, trash cans, restrooms, etc. You can set the restaurant price at it's highest at $22 and no one will complain. As for the rest of the buildings - they are not needed - only put them in if you want to.

As for shelters, name a guest John Wheeler and they will become available. There are other naming cheats as well. Check the thread elsewhere in this subforum.

• 3 months later...