• HalflingScholar
    • MaastrichianFan
    • bxdczoo
    • Luz21
    • (Admin)Cricket

Cricket's ZT1 Screens

Cricket

Cricket
Post some screens. I love to see how they are being used. I thought we'd released the matching observation thingys a while ago too. Can't remember. LOL

Here are a few screenies from one zoo I've been working on where I've used these fences on all but two exhibits.

The upper-left-hand corner of this first pic shows white bengal tigers (in the red fence). Moving to the right, we have black jaguars (light green), emperor penguins (blue), saltwater crocs (gold), and mountain lions (purple). To the left of the mountain lions is the beginning of the giraffe exhibit (gold). In the middle of the screen are moose (regular post & rail fence) and black bears (iron bar fence).

Zoo003.jpg

The second pic shows more of the mountain lions (purple, at the bottom), and the giraffes (gold), though you can't see them through the trees!

Zoo004.jpg

The third pic shows african elephants (purple), zebras (red) and okapi (blue).

Zoo005.jpg

The fourth pic shows another view, which actually allows you to see one giraffe in the gold fence. Also, between the giraffes and elephants, there are giant anteaters in the pink fence.

Zoo006.jpg

The first screen, toodlepops, also shows a few of your new stands! They're nice and colorful, and I really enjoy using them. :010104_emZ15_prv:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cricket

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

toodlepops

Hey! They do look nice. Haven't had a chance to play much with them yet. They look good with the food stalls too. Very nice zooing Cricket. I'd visit it. :Koshechka_07:

Cricket

Thanks so much! I always enjoy zooing, especially with all the great UCIs that you all create for us! Couldn't do it without them, or you! :010104_emZ15_prv:

You make really great looking exhibits Cricket The fence loos vey beautifull especially the red one I think it will become my favourite one! I was thinking that these fences would be cool as well with the rainbowfence I will try that once Thanks for showing your screens! Very inspiring! :elkgrin:

Cricket
That is Loenfrau Savannah rock formation at ZA. She must have used some invisible fence.

Yes, I believe that's what I used. This can be used in exhibits with Savannah animals, and I believe it increases animal happiness. At least, my giraffes and zebras were very happy (lots of green smilies!) when I put this rock formation in. :010104_emZ15_prv:

Yes, I believe that's what I used. This can be used in exhibits with Savannah animals, and I believe it increases animal happiness. At least, my giraffes and zebras were very happy (lots of green smilies!) when I put this rock formation in. :010104_emZ15_prv:

Well I use the same rockformation in every savannah exhibit for it was designed with that purpose It is not called savannah rock formation for nothing It increases animal happiness big time and you can place as many as you like without the warning "there are too many rocks in this exhibit" This is truelly turned out to be a great download for me.

Savannahjan

Beautiful zoo Cricket, I also really like your use of the large rock formations. It gives the animals extra privacy in some of the settings too. The colored fences look great, a really nice job, Cricket. I love to see screenshots, so please post more as you develop new projects.

Cricket

Thanks! I like the larger rock formations, especially for those animals that seem to get a bit "spooked" when they're too close to guests. Keeps them more isolated, but yet guests can still see them. Great for Zebras, Moose and Bears, especially Polar Bears. I use the hack that allows the in-game snowy rock formation to be placed in water, and then I use this formation with my Polar Bears, Penguins and Arctic Wolves. Really helps a lot.! I'm in the process of taking out some old UCIs to make room for some of the newer neat UCIs. As soon as I get things "cleaned up", I will be making and posting some more! :transport025: