• (Designer)HENDRIX
    • LapisLazuli77
    • Hawkkeye666
    • asd294
    • Goosifer

Cricket's ZT1 Screens

Cricket

Cricket

Thanks, Genki and ZooGrammy! I have always liked the Atlantia items since they came out, but just haven't had the chance to do anything with them yet. Finally found the time to play! :vishenka_34:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cricket

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cricket

The next exhibit is a UCI called the Hoan Kiem turtle. Cute little critters!

Zoo015.jpg

That's all I have for now. There's an island behind these exhibits ... Haven't exactly decided what to do with it yet! There will be more pics soon! Hope you enjoy! :vishenka_33:

Cricket

Thanks, Eragon!

I believe the Tower Cafe came from Zoo Admin. Since they are not completely back up and running yet, if you need this, PM me with your email addy and I will send it to you. It's one of my fav UCIs. Always makes major $$$$ quickly, and the guests really seem to like it. And, it only takes up one tile! :vishenka_34:

Cricket

Ok, just a few more pics, then it's time to call it quits for the night.

Down the hill from the Tower Cafe is a walkway to the Atlantia water bridge. Along the way, guests can play some ring toss or take a pit stop!

Zoo020.jpg

Next to the Atlantia water bridge are the green sea turtles. Look closely, or you may not see them!

At the other end of the water bridge, you see one of the Cromer Lighthouses and the Lighthouse Inn.

Zoo022.jpg

ZooGrammy

I just love what you have done the bridge and path in these last too. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring.

:post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072: :post-1551-1124418072:

I am all exited about these screens Cricket! Outstanding! The scenery is so cool and very inspiring indeed.

It sure makes my brain in rollercoasster state again for fresh ideas. And I completely agree with ZooGrammy and Genkicoll.

I am also impressed with the way you created your animalexhibits So much space and all my favourite animals in there as well

Oh I would love to have that towercafe as well if that is not to much trouble. Or just send me your zoo when finished I want to play with it as well.

Cricket

Thanks, Pukkie and Eragon!

Pukkie, PM me with your email addy and I'll be happy to send you the Tower Cafe! If I have enough room, I like to make my exhibits as large as I can. Yes, I know sometimes you can get higher suitability with the basic 10x10 exhibit, but I think that's just way too small for most animals!

Eragon, glad you got the email ok! Have fun with that Cafe. Put it in then see how quickly it turns a profit. It's a wonderful thing!

When I get everything added to my zoo, I want to go back and add some more trees ... replace some of the woodsy ones with more tropical ones. At least, that's the plan ... ! :vishenka_34: