• tuongdai252
    • Babelbot2163
    • ZooForce11
    • Keredos2
    • bxdczoo
    • MarkBL20

Firehawke's zoos!

Firehawke

You do a fantastic job...each of your zoos are special and so well done...can't wait to see the next one...

(The Moose are lucky to have you as a member...but I'm not biased at all!!!)

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Kreek

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing! I'm in awe. Very inspiring :whoa: It also always amazes me how a building can look completely different if you change the color and put it in a different setting.

About the staff... the maintenance workers in particular, I take it the invisible fence doesn't need tending to? I never knew that. Or did you use a hack?

But the filters still break down (there's probably a hack for that, but I'm not sure). I am now an IF addict!

@Kreek---it really is amazing what changing the color can do. I just wish that we had more color options!

@Caddie---thanks! I love being a Moosie! :glitter_happy:

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments, guys!

I have started on my next one. I'm only a fraction of the way done, and I've already seen a ZR of 91 and a GH of 97!

I might have some time to build tonight. I'm still debating if I should work on my large zoo or on the Halloween contest zoo. Too hard of a choice! :th_overreact:

I might get some teaser pics posted tomorrow (that is, if I get a chance to take some tonight!)

I ended up working on my large zoo instead of the contest zoo, mostly because I didn't get a chance to look for dls yesterday.

I got to 97 for ZH last night, and my zoo isn't even a quarter of the way done yet. I wonder if I might somehow see a 99!

:290: way to go on the stats.

I have a hard time getting my guests happiness up to 95.. Zoo rating is usually pretty good but those darn guests!!!

Thanks, Mrs. Piggy!

GH can definitely be a tough one! I usually get to the point where I'm sick and tired of their low happiness. And when that happens, cue the birds and make the guests run screaming (I love that!) :sFi_hammer:

:290: :th_hapydancsmil: :290: :glitter_happy: :290: :th_hapydancsmil: :290:

I like your use of colour...can't wait to see more...trying to figure out the theme...

(What is the scenery piece that seems to be an arch?? or canopy with the clock on it?????)