• Vainon_ajat
    • Hawkkeye666
    • pukkie
    • MaastrichianFan
    • Truly_happy
    • Schlatt99

Firehawke's zoos!

Firehawke

Well, it didn't take long for me to start my own zoo pic topic! (if my the size of my pics violate any rules, please let me know and I will adjust the size!) And what a way to start off! I hope you guys are ready to take a look at a very spooky zoo! :halloweencat:

First up, a welcome to the zoo. Hey, why are all of the guests running?!?!?

Zoo001.jpg

If you decided to tour the zoo despite the guests' recomendation, the first thing you'll see is the entrance...

Zoo002.jpg

We'll next move onto area #1, which features the black rhino, spotted hyena, African warthog, and duck-billed platypus...

Zoo004-1.jpg

Zoo003.jpg

The second area features a very creepy walkway that allows guests to look into not only a Saltwater Crocodile exhibit, but a Deinosuchus one as well!

Zoo005-1.jpg

This area also has a giant squid exhibit, a great white shark exhibit, and a green moray eel exhibit.

Zoo007-1.jpg

Zoo008-1.jpg

And we must make sure that the guests have a place to rest and relax!

Zoo006-1.jpg

Area three has some very popular cryptids! We have the unicorn...

Zoo010-1.jpg

Bigfoot...

Zoo009-1.jpg

Nessie...

Zoo011-1.jpg

And the Yeti...

Zoo012-1.jpg

Plus, a spider filled area for guests!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Kreek

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Area for has some more scary animals! There'a a Halloween horse...

Zoo014.jpg

The gray wolf...

Zoo015-1.jpg

Komodo Dragon...

Zoo016-1.jpg

And scariest of all, a ghost!

Zoo017-1.jpg

Why is this zoo so scary? It's in a graveyard!

Zoo020-1.jpg

Zoo021-1.jpg

And finally, some overviews...

Zoo022-1.jpg

Zoo023-1.jpg

Zoo024-1.jpg

Zoo025-1.jpg

Zoo026.jpg

Final stats:

ZR 95

AH 97

GH 94

map used: Lunar Facility

If you want some more information about my Halloween zoo :frankie: just let me know!

Thanks for looking!

Amazing job Firehawke! You used to make zoos without downloads, they were up for DL at ZA and they were lovely. This is great, I love the Saltie/Deino walkway, and the way you did the first few exhibits' viewing areas was great!

Thanks Kiwilover! There are times that I spend more time creating viewing areas than the exhibits they go with!

It's been a while since I've made a zoo for people to dl. I might have to do that again sometime. They still have some available over at ZA.

Thanks again for the comment!

Guest Caddienoah

Nice job Firehawke...both this and the Egyptian Zoo you did at ZTUF...are very good...maybe you could add some screens from the Egyptian Zoo here...I'd like to see more of it...

Thanks for all of the great comments everybody!

You're in luck Caddie---I have some pics to post! These are some quick pics that I took of an Egyptian themed zoo for a contest that ZTU held. I'm going to post them quickly w/o much commentary (sorry for the quickness, but my cold is catching up with me and I have to get to bed :sorry: )

In this first picture, you can see the Cairo Cafe and the Camel exhibit...

In this picture, you can see the Black Backed Jackal and the Egyptian Jackal...

Nearby, guests can look at the Glossy Ibis, Nile Crocodile, and Scarlet Ibis exhibits...

Next, you have the Sable Antelope and Spotted Hyena exhibits...

After that, take a look at the Thomson's Gazelle and the African Lion exihibits...

Right on the Nile River, you will find the hippos!

To get across the Nile, you have to take a path through a pyramid shaped sand dune...

Last stop is the Gemsbok and Arabian Oryx exhibits. There is also a Nomad Gifts shop

Here are two overviews of the zoo...

And here is a glimpse of what the zoo would look like if I remembered to have the foliage on when I took the pics (oops!)

Final stats:

ZR 94

AH 98

GH 96

Thanks for taking a look!

Savannahjan

Both of these zoos are great Firehawke! Love the river running through the dune area, and the Halloween zoo is totally creepy, so glad you shared your pics with us.

Awesome you share your screens with us Firehawk they are such a treat and a real joy to look at

Isn't it wonderful this game or what?!

And however is it possible I find things in there I have never seen before and very much want to get my hands on

so here it goes....

First of all I like to say how creative and decorative that corner is in your first screen absolutely lovely :wub:

Then the third screen there is that spooky arch with eyes and teeth Where can I get that?

Also want to let you know that I think the crocodile dinosochus exhibit is wonderful! :cheerlie: Really beautiful and then to create such nice walkway with them flowerbeds like that I love it! :wub:

2 screens below that are some very spooky pumpkins are they part of a pack which I somehow/somewhere missed?

I seen at another screen at where that walkway starts near the stairs you have placed 2 tower like things with a pumpkin on top of that where can I go to get those? And where is the green moray eel from?

I'm afraid I won't stop here :413: In post two at the first screen about the halloween horse I want to find out all about that small dark building next to the nocturnal house, a sitting skeleton looking thingie at in front of it and the rock with the ghost painted on it

I just can't recall I seen it before and it is a very nice looking rock withought being all too scary too

The ghost exhibit looks great and I like the original shape of it with that nice vieuwing area

Your Egyptian zoo looks very nice as well I think the pyramide shaped sand dune is fantastic :clap:

I have but one final question Firehawk the fence at the hippo exhibit how on earth can you keep them good withouth

them breaking down? Maintainance workers can't reach them this way (just curiousity want to know)

:254: for sharing your screens with us Looking forward to many. many more