JT12

• Luz21
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • LapisLazuli77
    • HeatherL
    • Truly_happy

Firehawke's zoos!

Firehawke

Thanks YR! I had to work all day today, so my brain is fried :110103_sleeping_prv: and it wouldn't have been pretty to try and remember where I got the dl.

Thanks for all of the great comments everyone!

A little bit of a surprise for Caddie, and fellow Moosies and non-Moosies---a picture!

A sneak peak at a new zoo I started!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Kreek

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

genkicoll

Ooo, the new brick fence looks fantastic! :clap: This is the first time I've seen it in a zoo :vishenka_34:

I love the fern and flowerbed fountain area, too, it's beautiful :wub:

I look forward to more screens~

Thanks Genki! I love using your stuff, especially your brick themed stuff! I was so excited when I saw that there was fencing :glitter_happy: This zoo is going to feature a lot of your brick creations and peacocks!

I'll try to get some more pics posted during the next week.

And for those of you who have followed my posts on other sites, this is kind of a sequel to my Brown Flowers zoo.

Quick ZooGrammy :cristi: post them in a wish list I know I want them too

Wonderful screen Firehawk I just played with the fence once so far using it on Giraffes lol

I liked the total result Glad you posted this so anyone can see how neat the fence is. :wub:

Brown brick stuff is fun!!! I have some more pics, don't know if I'll get a chance to post them tonight. I was able to add some more to the zoo last night (it's nice to be able to sit and play even if I'm fried from work!).

ZR has been in the low 90s and the GH has been around 97, even 98! And the zoo isn't even half done yet! :)

Thanks for the great comments everyone!

The new brick fence looks great! Nice job, I like the shape of the enclousure! I never really use the Australian foliage in savannah dinosaur exhibits, it looks really good!

I think that was the first time I did, too! As I was looking at what foliage to use, it dawned on me that I rarely get a chance to use the Australian foliage in exhibits. So, I thought I would give it a shot. Turns out, they like it!

As for the shape of the enclosure...I've done so many exhibits now with either corners like you see for the ankylosaurus exhibit, or "observation areas" like you see for the Kenyan Peafowl, it feels weird to make exhibits that just have 4 walls! :laugh:

No new pics tonight. I have some to post, but I might be changing what I'm doing with this zoo. So, I'm going to hold off for now. Sorry guys!

• 1 month later...

Well, long time, no post! I worked on the sequel to my Brown Flowers zoo, and then I decided I needed it to be bigger. So, here I present a ton of pictures from my Brick and Peacock (I really need to work on coming up with better names!) zoo! For this zoo, I used a lot of the guests favorite animals, plus all of the peacocks I could get my hands on (thanks Genki!) and a lot of brick items (again, thanks Genki!) and put together this zoo.

First up...the entrance...

Zoo156-2.jpg

To start the exhibits off right, I chose to use the Indian Peafowl and the White Peafowl (sorry for the small pic!)...

Zoo083.jpg

Next, we have the Arctic Wolf...

Zoo084.jpg

Here, you can see the African Wild Dog...

Zoo085.jpg

Does anyone fancy a swim with Magnet and company???

Zoo086.jpg

Take a look at the Macrauchenia and Pavo Primoris exhibit...

Zoo087.jpg