Sladhued

• kenny
    • Serpyderpy
    • Hawkkeye666
    • bxdczoo

Firehawke's zoos!

Firehawke

Thanks guys! :blush:

And yes, it did take a bit to do the flower border on the outside of the zoo!

Here are the promised stats:

Save date: Oct. 2, Year 4

ZR 98

AH 97

GH 98

53 exhibits

4 attractions

499 animals

61 species

1000 guests

40 benefactors

31 staff

302 downloads used

That's a lot of stats!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Kreek

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Cricket

302 downloads used?? that's great!! Firehawke, this zoo is awesome!! absolutely :wub: all of the bright colors that you used. th_hapydancsmil.gif definitely a fun zoo to look at. have you considered putting it up for download?

Thanks Cricket!

I thought about it, but I figured it there were so many downloads that a lot of people would shy away from it. Plus, I've already moved my downloads from the dlupdate folder to the various folders I use to keep my dls organized. So, I'm not sure that I would even be able to figure out which ones I used and which ones I didn't (especially the foliage---I'm a foliage addict!) :413:

Thanks Cricket!

I thought about it, but I figured it there were so many downloads that a lot of people would shy away from it. Plus, I've already moved my downloads from the dlupdate folder to the various folders I use to keep my dls organized. So, I'm not sure that I would even be able to figure out which ones I used and which ones I didn't (especially the foliage---I'm a foliage addict!) :413:

Jay has done a program that will tell you what is in a zoo. So if you want to upload it we just run that and get a list. Have a look at the additional post we did on your Yafi zoo at ZA

Thanks Fern! I'll keep that in mind!

And thanks for all of the great info about the YAFI zoo!!!

• 2 months later...

Hey guys---sorry it's been so long since new pics! I've been busy with contests, work, etc. Plus, I have dial-up at home, and I'm not always patient enough to upload pics when I'm at home. Long story short, I took the time over the weekend to upload pics to photobucket so I could post them during my lunch break. Instead of having pics of all of the exhibits and then the overviews, I going to have overviews, with some pics highlighting different features. Anywho...here are the pics from my Asian Splendor zoo!

Zoo001-2.jpg

Zoo002-2.jpg

Zoo003-2.jpg

Zoo004-2.jpg

And the second batch...

Zoo008-3.jpg

Zoo009-3.jpg

And here's a little something I created a while ago, but hadn't posted yet (at least, I don't think I have!)

bear1.jpg

Enjoy!

Savannahjan

Firehawk, it's really lovely. The spelling of bear in that last shot is ingenious! The contrasting paths look great too. Great job! :clap:

Those are wonderful screenshots girl :cheerlie:

I especially enjoyed the close up with the tigers and leopards

You have created wonderful looking exhibits for them and the viewing area is simply lovely and the observation thingies are such a good choice

:glitter_happy: Wonderful :glitter_happy: