JT12

• MarkBL20
    • EmpN
    • LapisLazuli77
    • HeatherL

Firehawke's zoos!

Firehawke

Guest tycoonguy2005

This is a beautiful zoo, Firehawke! Your choices of path and fences look really nice together. I think my favorite parts are the Porpoise tank and the "Rainforest Paradise" section, but the whole zoo looks really good. Very nice work!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Kreek

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

genkicoll

Wow, beautiful zoo and wonderful stats! :clap: I love how you added the chessboard area to the outside of the Wonderland Peafowl exhibit :laugh: Not that they would have minded having all of that inside the exhibit :elkgrin:

Highly enjoyable screens and is that mrs Piggy playing around with her Llama pet? Way cool!

Your overview screens look absolutely wonderful and glad you posted them too :Yess_: :elkgrin:

Thanks Rosina!

No new pics, yet. I've started working on my Tri-Site YAFI zoo. I'll have to start working on a different zoo soon, since I can't do any more building on the YAFI zoo until I get some more PMs.

Have to start thinking about what my next zoo should be!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Firefox!

Well, no news pics yet. Just got a couple more YAFI requests, so I'll be working on those soon.

Keep your eyes open for more updates!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys---quick update. I've been keeping busy with a few contests going on, but I have been working on a non-contest zoo. It's a perfect fit for the upcoming season. And I've done something that I haven't done before. That's all I'm going to say! No pics right now, but there will be some.