• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Kreek

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

genkicoll

The "Hallow Rocks" by AQ are available both at ZTUF and right HERE in our own database, pukkie.

Firehawke, would you mind limiting your screens to 4 per post? Please feel free to double and triple-post them as much as you like :elkgrin:

Thanks everyone for the great comments!

@Genki---Can do! Not a problem! :)

@pukkie---It is a great game! Let's see...the arch with the teeth and the pumpkin water tower both come from AQ's 2006 Halloween pack, available at ZTU. The spooky pumpkins, the skeleton, and the restaurant (that's the building) all come from the 2003 Halloween pack on the Designer's Guild site. As for the fencing, I would either replace fencing as it started to wear down or I would use the Bob V. cheat.

@Phoenix19---Yep, it's from MM!

Hope I answered everybody's questions! If not, let me know :fryingpan:

Haven't gotten a chance to start a new zoo yet, so no new pics. I might not get much of a chance to build this week. I have to work this weekend, so I will be doing things during the week that I would usually do then. But don't worry---there are plenty of ideas going through my head.

I suffer from the same one round at ZooTek breakfast, work all day then two hours of light therapy and then cook for food, eat the food and do the dishes, one round of ZooTek and gone is the day :whoa:

one more week though then my lightherapy sessions end and I have some few more hours

That'll be good! I'm sure you're ready for it to be done. Hope you'll be able to use some of those hours to build!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick pic for you guys...my ZT game is a little confused when it comes to holidays! That's what I get for working on a Christmas zoo when it's Halloween! :laugh:

Zoo024-2.jpg