• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Kreek

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Firehawke, you never cease to inspire me by your screenshots. I have loved following this thread ever since I joined ZooTek. I hope you don't mind if I end up borrowing some of your ideas for my zoo - giving you credit of course. I truly love the way you lay out the exhibits - I don't think that I have seen a single regular rectangle exhibit in your zoos yet. Great job.

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments!!!

@jkreig---feel free to borrow any ideas that you like!

@WD---Yup...I used the Invisible Fence dl. It's one of my favorite, must use whenever possible dl! It takes a little practice to get used to it (all you can see when you place it is a little dot), but it's well worth it!

Thinking of doing a small fall/Halloween zoo, but it might be a little bit before I get around to building...the new Pokémon game came out on Saturday and I have another game (Hometown Story) coming out next week.

I might just have to do that :post-1551-1124418072:

Think of doing a small fall zoo next...hope to start it in the next few days

Started working on a small fall zoo...not sure I'm going to finish it. Partly because I've had my fill of it, and partly because of 60ish GH rating...uncool! Even if I don't finish it, I'll post pics.

why aren't you into your new zoo?? please post pics when you can Ma'am. :)

I'm not sure why I'm not into it. Sometimes I get in zoo building funks where I start zoos and don't get them finished :bth_HOHalloweenMummyHL:

I'm thinking that I'm going to just put a bunch of my fav dls (read brick themed and peacocks!) in and just build a no themed zoo featuring the fav animals of guests so I don't have to think!