Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Goosifer
    • strider213
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • (Admin)Cricket

Attention designers!

mousegirl

I've been looking for someone who is not too busy, good at designing, and can help me get an object released. I'm trying to get three objects released actually:

-Pumkin House (too late for halloween, but must be released before Thanksgiving!) [DONE]

-Ice Palace [CANCELLED] (I was told someone already made it)

-Algae (not finished yet, but when it is, I need someone to help me get it released)

Working on a few other things, but I'm not goingto worry about them until these three objects have been released.

If you can help me please post here or pm me. :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mousegirl

• genkicoll

• Fern

• luvmy83wing

Savannahjan

Those all sound really interesting MG. What kind of help do you need, are you talking about programming so guests can use them (the buildings).

Well...not quite. What I really need is to get them released. But now that you mention it, that would nice if I could find someone to help me make it to where the guests can go inside them... :D

Okay MG what EXACTLY are you looking for are you needing someone to design you ideas into a ztd or do you already have these into ztds and you are needing someone to rotate themfor you in zoot or have you done this and you are needing them to be tested to be released. Why not ask your sister for help as she made some designs for us. Sorry but we aren't exactly sure what kind of help you are asking for

Also whether they can be turned into working buildings will depend on how good the graphics are. So you could always post a picture of them

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me for being direct here but you ask for help and then when people ask for needed info to possibly help you you don't even respond. Did you forget or lose interest. Frankly I am curious about the pumkin house and the ice palace.

Savannahjan

Mousegirl is realy busy with school, so probably hasn't checked back in a few days. I'm interested in these two buildings as well, they sound great. Mousegirl, why not post a small pic or your project, and the purpose you are thinking about for them. Some buildings, like restrooms, are fairly easy to program using existing in=game restroom info. I'm sure you would find some help doing something like that since several of our members are able to do it. Also the item has to be "rotated", and I'm sure someone will also be happy to help you with that.

genkicoll

Jan is right, mousegirl gets busy with school and real life, and has limited computer time. I've been trying to help her with her algae for... well, a long time, but either she gets busy, or I do, or we both do.

I definately can respect the school and RL issues. All I knew is that I had seen her on and there hadn't been a response so was curious.

Haha lol. Sorry I haven't been able to reply lately.

Ok: Here's a picture of the Ice Palace:

IcePalaceSE.jpg

Don't have a picture of the pumpkin house with me right now.

What I need help on (for the pumpkin house, which is what I'm working on now) is, I just need someone to release it for me. It has no glitches from what I can see right now. It's pretty much finished, I just need it released before Thanksgiving.