• Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Hawkkeye666

Attention designers!

mousegirl

ZooGrammy

Before anyone says or does anything about this ice palace that Moosegirl suggested, you need to know that this castle is at ZA. They have a large working version in Christmas Expansion 03 Building pack. They have a smaller scenery castle also in the Christmas Exp. 03 Pack.

ZKL also has the same castle as a working building only in pink and called a Fairy Tale castle.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mousegirl

• genkicoll

• Fern

• luvmy83wing

genkicoll

If the pumpkin house is going to be scenery-only, you can upload it to the database, and I will look at it.

Please follow the instructions in THIS thread if you want it to get approved quickly :vishenka_34:

Before anyone says or does anything about this ice palace that Moosegirl suggested, you need to know that this castle is at ZA. They have a large working version in Christmas Expansion 03 Building pack. They have a smaller scenery castle also in the Christmas Exp. 03 Pack.
Really? :( I was hoping no one had made that. :(
If the pumpkin house is going to be scenery-only, you can upload it to the database, and I will look at it.

Please follow the instructions in THIS thread if you want it to get approved quickly vishenka_34.gif

Thank you, genki. :D

Where's the database?

genkicoll

Click on the Downloads button like you're going to go and download a file.

Click on the "Add New File" button on the left.

Savannahjan and Genki: The item has been submitted! :D :happydance:

genkicoll

You forgot to read the instructions, darlin'. For future uploads, please remember to include the "by mousegirl" in the title, to zip the file, and to add a screenshot. Future submissions will be rejected if these things aren't done.

I have rotated the item for you, as well as cleaned up the file, since I was in there, anyway. I also made a screenshot for you, this time only :wink:

I would like to recommend looking at THIS thread to see what order to put your items into APE, as well.

Item approved ^__^

Guest Caddienoah

Nice job Mousegirl...that's the nice thing about this site...there are so many kind people who volunteer to help...

Can't wait to see the "algae"...

You forgot to read the instructions, darlin'. For future uploads, please remember to include the "by mousegirl" in the title, to zip the file, and to add a screenshot. Future submissions will be rejected if these things aren't done.

I have rotated the item for you, as well as cleaned up the file, since I was in there, anyway. I also made a screenshot for you, this time only wink.gif

I would like to recommend looking at THIS thread to see what order to put your items into APE, as well.

Item approved ^__^

Thank you. :hug2:

Here's the weird thing about it: I did put it into APE (correctly), I submitted a screen, and put MG in the file name (and read the instructions :tongue: ). Maybe something happened with the computer I'm using because ape helped me do it... :JC_see_stars:

Right now I'm working on a ship. It's perfect, but there's a glitch. When I rotate it northeast this happens, but only on one side and I don't know why.

ShipGlitch.jpg

How do I fix this?