pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• pdn
    • kong

Tundra and Azure dragons?

Guest Dragonseraph Angel

Guest Dragonseraph Angel

Hi, I was wondering where I could download the Sonoran Azure and Tundra Goldwing Dragons, shown in this video.

I Found some of the other dragons (African Goldwing, Savanna, etcetera) but I can't find these - Please help me! I love dragons, and these look really awesome!

Guest Dragonseraph Angel

Thank you so much!

It was very generous of you to help me.

Still I wonder, why I could not find them?

Are there any other dragons made by the same person?

Guest Dragonseraph Angel

Thank you again - but I already have the pern dragons, and the red dragon (I think I got it from a different site) They are fun, but when the red attacks people - it turns into a lion - !?

Anyway, thank you for telling me.

I saw this post My link

It mentions pegasus, Eurasian Wyvern, and Emerald Dragons, (Ive also heard that you have to get the European Extravaganza pack to get the Emeralds)

But I can't find any of them...

Of course, I don't know if these are on this site or somewhere else, but I guessed asking anyway would not cause any harm...

Thank you again - but I already have the pern dragons, and the red dragon (I think I got it from a different site) They are fun, but when the red attacks people - it turns into a lion - !?

Blue Fang chose one animal for the attack animation and that was the lion. This happens with all animals, simply because for them to do a separate animation for every single possible attack/defence combination would mean hundreds or thousands of graphics would be needed to be made. Not so easy with the program and graphics styles around when this game was made.

It mentions pegasus, Eurasian Wyvern, and Emerald Dragons, (Ive also heard that you have to get the European Extravaganza pack to get the Emeralds)

But I can't find any of them...

Of course, I don't know if these are on this site or somewhere else, but I guessed asking anyway would not cause any harm...

The best place to find out what site things are at is the ZTC Download DirectoryThe Tek links there are all wrong because the files have had to be reloaded here at Tek. There are 2 pegasus - one at ZooKeeper's Lounge and one at Zoo Admin. The European Extravaganza is a Zoo Admin pack. The Wyvern is a Zoo Admin fantasy animal.

Guest Dragonseraph Angel

I found the Wyvern at Zoo admin, and I found the Pegasus at the Lounge, but I could not find the Europe Pack or the pegasus at Zoo Admin? I don't know what I did wrong? I looked all over!!

The link to Pegasus isn't working for me Fern

I got the following message

The webpage "http" cannot be found

DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken.

The link to Pegasus isn't working for me Fern

I got the following message

The webpage "http" cannot be found

DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken.

Link fixed