pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• Vainon_ajat
    • Fern

Tundra and Azure dragons?

Guest Dragonseraph Angel

Guest Dragonseraph Angel

Alright - everythings working great now - thanks so much everyone!

I still wonder about the lion animation though - is there a way to fix it?

I mean, dinosaurs, marine mammals, and bears all don't use a lion animation - they definitly don't turn into a lion, and don't even have similar movements.

Just wondering. :254:

It could be that those were usermade but I can't be sure

now ofcourse I am going to test that

That's very surprising to me -- I've only ever seen it with user-made animals...

So I went and asked the expert........

There are 2 aspects to the question. First, the ingame aspect. Not all ingame animals can attack people. But a lot do. And for all that do, the animation does show the correct animal. However, Blue Fang only made a man guest being attacked. That meant they only needed 1/4th the number of animations for attacks.

Second, all user made animals that attack guests will use the ingame lion attack animation. The reason is because the configuration for guest attacks are not in the animal files; they are in the guest files. That means adding any guest attacks would be a guest hack, just like making a working bench or table. But it would be bad adding guest attacks to the guest configuration. Because of how many user made animals there are, that would mean thousands of attacks would have to be added, whether or not someone would want them all.

- Jay

Having said that I used the ingame man/dinosaurs for my "Catch of the Day Statues"