ZT Designer Guild

Fern

WaterDragoon

Thank you so much for your work,time and dedication

• 1 month later...

Released some new bamboos by Dr Rick today

For Rainforest, savannah and highland

Description : Bamboos for three terrains. These do go to exhibit suitability and three of each set are walkable. You can see your Markhor jumping through the highland ones or the giraffes lying in the savannah ones.

Bamboos

WOW!! excellent! I didn't even know there was a savanah bamboo! what does the combined ztd have in it? just differing hieghts?

ZooGrammy

The combined ZTD has all in individual ztd files in one combined ztd. Sometimes you may only want a single file but at other times you may want a variety so you use the combined ztd and with it combined you can have more files in the game. I hope that explains it.

Thank You Fern and Rick...They are fun to use...adds more dimension with the foliage in habitats and zoo design...

Released some new bamboos by Dr Rick today

For Rainforest, savannah and highland

Description : Bamboos for three terrains. These do go to exhibit suitability and three of each set are walkable. You can see your Markhor jumping through the highland ones or the giraffes lying in the savannah ones.

Bamboos

You designers and submitters are such a pain! :pinocchio-smiley:/>

I just spent 30 minutes looking up biomes and learning the locations and differences of various deserts, semi-arid places, and savannas and not playing ZT! :crybaby:/>

--And I have not yet looked up all the places bamboo grows!

:292:/> on keeping me learning and curious as well as adding more graphics to ZT play :winnersmiley:/>

• 2 weeks later...

I am so enjoying them ponds and these bamboos I missed they were released combined I am so happy with that I hope the 3 combined will also be combined once