ZT Designer Guild

Fern

Savannahjan

Love these poppies! They would work really well with the Wizard of Oz pack.

• 11 months later...

Apexp was updated by Jay and in testing

I actually did post a link to it somewhere in the forum. We have not released it as we are in the process of updating it more. So this version will be replaced at some point but at least many of the previous problems have been fixed. Make sure you use the read-me.

"The following link is to version 3.2 of APExp, for those designers who would like to test it. It is an update by me (Jay) of the APExp created by Catman, who has given permission to host APExp here at the Download Directory. APE and earlier versions of APExp cause problems in animal configuration files and in a number of scenery configuration files. APExp 3.2 eliminates a lot of these problems and also gives access to more animals and objects than earlier versions. The ".zip" is 5.7 MB. That is larger than earlier versions because there are some building animation formats that APE and APExp cannot handle. So I extracted those animations and put them in APExp 3.2 in a format that APExp understands. The ".zip" has a readme.txt file that gives more information on using APExp 3.2, including how to install it."

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/Downloads/ZTABC/APExp3-2.zip

• 3 months later...

THESE ARE ALL JUST AWESOME !

THANKS FERN FOR THE NEW DOWNLOADS .