Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• MsOnary
    • Luz21
    • Graweu
    • Forester_Sk

Prehistoric Rainforest Zoo

StickyFeet

Well, time to post one of my recent creations, the Prehistoric Rainforest Zoo!

post-96799-127941774991_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127941777502_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127941777911_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127941778284_thumb.jpg

Pic 1 - the main enterance. Visitor walk in to be greeted by the feeling of a tropical rainforest from several million years in the past. They can stop by the fossil house to see some impressive displays, go eat at the resturant looking out to the Compsongnathus exhibit or pick up a nice gift for someone at the giftshop

Pic 2 - Compsongnathus and the Lespyodontal (sp) House. Better view in the next pic

Pic 3 - House with Diplodocus exhibit in the back. Across from it is the Lystrosaurus exhibit.

Pic 4 - Argentinosaurus and Meloina exhibits

More pictures later!

:cheerlie: this looks really nice I am very happy you been using the invisible fence here

when in a zoo with dino's the fences gives the overal view somewhat crowded

Great use in foliage for nice green look :wub: and the pond for decoration makes the area very pretty indeed. Nice screens Sticky Feet :clap: Keep them coming :cheerlie:

post-96799-127944006569_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127944007697_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127944008747_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127944009519_thumb.jpg

Pic 1 - Visitors can stop by the Rainforest resturant and grab something to eat before venturing back out to the zoo. Alternatively they could stop by a Submarine stand and pick up a nice sandwich and sit amongst the foilage and eat. Guests can also view the Ornitholestes exhibit and visit the Pterodactyl Aviary to view some tropical flying reptiles.

Pic 2 - Across from the Ornitholestes is the Icthyostega exhibit. Oh, theres also an Ice Cream stand as well. Perfect for those humid days when you need an icy treat

Pic 3 - Guests to the zoo can also view the Sphagesaurus and Herrerasaurus with the option to stop by the Hatchery and see how the dinosaurs are incubated before the eggs are moved to the exhibit for hatching.

Pic 4 - A small display showcasing a couple eggs. Our guests have the opportunity here to observe the Sivatherium and Caudipteryx in their own exhibits.

Guest Caddienoah

Very nice job on the zoo...it looks very natural...and very prehistoric...did you use Dr Rick's pack of prehistoric foliage???

Nope, I didnt. Most of the foliage is from DD while a couple exhibits use DJ_Pluffs high grass and RSN's Carboniferous horsetails. Is this pack over at ZTU?

Anyway, back to pictures:

post-96799-12794809256_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127948092977_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127948093345_thumb.jpg

Pic 1 - Another shot of the Caudiapterix exhibit. Guests can stop by this little plaza and pick up a burger and a drink and relax next to a small aquatic garden, showcasing some prehistoric plantlife. They can also observe the ancient steam vent.

Pic 2 - The Celophysis exhibit, showcasing a small family of the cannabalistic therapod.

Pic 3 - The jewel of the zoo, a pair of Allosaurus. Shortly after this picture was taken they laid an egg.

And so far, the stats are 91, 97, 94. Quite nice.

I will probably post some more pics of another zoo im working on, well, finishing up on anyway.

Cool pictures. Oh and is the invisible fence download here? I cant find it...

The zoo looks great! Rainforest terrain is one of my favorite. Congrats on the great stats!

Well, time to post my newest one: Prehistoric Seas!

post-96799-127962848222_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127962848584_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127962848943_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127962882715_thumb.jpg

Pic 1 - A rather simple entrance. First exhibit on the left is the Icthyosaurus.

Pic 2 - Hydrotherosaurus exhibit and tank. Guests can stop by the Primeval Abbysal aquarium or look at the prehistoric amphibian house (because that name is too much for me to remember).

Pic 3 - The Kronosaurus Tank. Probably my favorite one I have made out of all the exhibits in this one zoo.

Pic 4 - Plesiosaurus exhibit and tank.

I will finish posting the rest of the pictures on in the day.