• Most Online

Thorbjc
    Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• Hawkkeye666
    • TheOneCalledWaffle

Prehistoric Rainforest Zoo

StickyFeet

I like your use of elevation and invisible fence. Oh and thanks Savannahjan.

Looking great! I should use tanks for the plesiosaurus and Nessie more often. Keep up the great work!

post-96799-127965453272_thumb.jpg post-96799-127965453647_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127965454018_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127965454323_thumb.jpgpost-96799-127965454716_thumb.jpg

Pic 1 - Elasmosaurus Exhibit and Tank. Considering most Plesiosaurs I have exhibited have pretty much the same requirements, I should try making a large beach and tank for all of them. Probably will do that one later

Pic 2 - Attenborosaurus and Cryptocleidus exhibit and tank. Tempted to remove the fencing between the two to see how they act. Apparently they are fine with each other with suitability in the 90s despite how it says they are incompatable. Anyway, guests can stop by a resturant, Crustecan house (exhibiting the horseshoe crab) and visit the Shark Tunnel

Pic 3 - Cretoxyrhina mantelli tank and food court.

Pic 4 - Belmite and another shot of the Icthyosaurus tank.

Pic 5 - And well, the somewhat out of place center piece of the zoo, Deinosuchus exhibit and tank.

I love your use of invisible fencing! It adds a really natural look to the zoo. Keep up the great work!