Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• Hawkkeye666
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • Tullu0907

Rasun's Wilderness Expeditions

Rasun37

Savannahjan

More great pictures! I really enjoyed seeing these. Everything looks so open and natural. Is there an invisible fence in ZT2?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rasun37

• pukkie

• Rinding FT

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Savannahjan, glad you enjoy them :) Yes, there is an invisible fence, however I do not have it. Unsure if you have ever played zoo tycoon 2 or not, but you may be thinking that the animals must be in an exhibit like the original zoo tycoon, however that isn't the case for zoo tycoon 2. I am unsure of where I shall be going for my next trip, perhaps South Africa this time to explore the Fynbos region there.

!! Is there an invisible fence?? I've never seen it~ Where did you find it?? I usually put visible fences or make lower ground~

p.s. I found an African lion from Gaia~ maybe you can use it in your trip pics~ :)

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Gaia/topic/7824155/100/

but seems like there are still some problems in these download files...

I think I saw the fence at Zoo Admin. That is quite the lion! I might be getting that, as it looks very realistic and RR lion has yet to be released.

Wonderful job!!! Is it the water remake from Radical Remake that makes the water look so nice? It looks more reflective (bit like Roller Coaster Tycoon 3).

I've seen the Invisible Fence over at ZA, never tried it though. Also haven't tried non-exhibit exhibits. Going to have to try that sometime.

Can't wait to see the next area!

Correct, Radical Remake makes the water look that way. I guess I've gotten so used to it I've forgotten it did that haha! Anyway, since I was already in Africa, I took a flight all the way down to South Africa and the Cape to explore the beautiful Mediterranean Fynbos Biome there! The location is known for its astounding collection of foliage and even wildlife!

post-97584-136123802232.gif

Here's a shot from above!

post-97584-136123814891_thumb.jpg

My first sighting among the beautiful foliage is a personal favourite of mine, the Gemsbok!

post-97584-136123815918_thumb.jpg

post-97584-136123820463_thumb.jpg

Farther off into a dryer part of the area where their wasn't much foliage and the dirt was cracked and the landscape was rockier I found a lone wanderer... A white rhinoceros.

post-97584-136123841568_thumb.jpgpost-97584-13612384627_thumb.jpg

post-97584-13612384672_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, the day had gone by too fast! However, the sunset was totally worth it. I'll be heading back out there tomorrow, there's still some more to see!

post-97584-136123855469_thumb.jpg