• pukkie
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Fern
    • MsOnary
    • Truly_happy
    • MarkBL20

Guest 1065

Kreek

Thank you so much for your feedback. It wasn't my intention to add more screens, but you're all so nice asking, so here are the final ones...

post-98901-129449046448_thumb.jpg

post-98901-129449049957_thumb.jpg

post-98901-129449044572_thumb.jpg

post-98901-129449039984_thumb.jpg

post-98901-129449031428_thumb.jpg

post-98901-129449026042_thumb.jpg

post-98901-129449024098_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kreek

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-8-129455768366.gifOutstanding Zoobuilding! post-8-129455768366.gif

Looks like someone wasn't borted in her 2 weeks break! :clap:

I love this zoo :glitter_happy:

Spectacular work with hights :adore:

And the way you have worked with Janes lovely brown pack :wub: :wub:

I wish I could even accomplish something looking half as nice

I did snatch that screenshot Kreek Gotta get that another go inspired by that screen.

Absolutely wonderful zoo men you musthave had fun :hug2:

Pukkie, you're back! :yahoo:

Thank you. Yes, somehow Jane's brown china pack really merged well with a wintry zoo. Can't wait to see what you will create. I'm sure it will be magnificent!

I am so sorry to inform tell :413: But is still have not once made something with it that I liked :crybaby:

But perhaps with renewed inspiration and better building skills then when I las tried ..

I do hope so

I'm sure you can do it, Pukkie! You are so talented!

As for me, for my next zoo I think Í'm going to go with flowers. Loads of them. I'm totally done with the snow and ice in real life! :28:

You are so right Those 2 features are actually only enjoyable on pictures in zootycoon and if you have it on jigsaws starting 1500 pieces and up LOL

Looking forward to your flower festival

We have loads and loads of pretty flowers out here (and there too )

I love the pics from your wintery zoo! I wish I could be one of those guests! :th_hapydancsmil:

I can't wait to see your next zoo! Pukkie's right---we have a ton of great flowers here! Once you download them, you'll be hooked on them! At least, I am...I don't think there's one zoo that I've worked on since I started using dls where I didn't have at least one downloaded foliage item (unless it was a contest where dls weren't allowed).

Enjoy looking through the dls for lots of things to remind you of all things spring, summer, and not snowy!

Guest Ahealey28@hotmail.com

What can I say that has not already been said. I LOVE your screenshots so much I had to save a few for later inspiration. You have such great ideas.

Wazup, I'm happy to hear I can be some sort of inspiration to you, especially now. :vishenka_34:

Thank you all for the compliments. Makes me want to build more! Yes, I had fun browsing for downloads! And now I'm going to build to take my mind of real life for a while. It's such a great tool for that! Plus you guys are great too! I'll post shots as soon as I have something. By the way, I'm searching for a fox. The European red common kind. I found one, but its graphics are awfull. Does anyone know where I can find a better one?

Nope that it is I hope that there will be one day someone can make one

As for the arctic fox I have 2 of those and both look very similar but they look like artic wolves and miss the (fo)X factor