• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Hawkkeye666

Anyone have backups of Arabian Nights and Island Excursions? Artifex is down...

Guest HabaneroArrow

Guest HabaneroArrow

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but Artifex is currently down, which means all the their expansions, Arabian Nights and Island Excursions, can't be downloaded anymore. And I sincerely doubt it'll ever be fixed because the forums are practically abandoned. So I was just wondering if anyone has all the files somewhere or knows where to find them.

Any help would be appreciated; Artifex did an amazing job on these packs and I'd really like to use them again.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• slg

• pukkie

I now have some/most of them and will be re-adding them back to ZA as I find time. It is a matter of matching a file name, with a screen with the post and sometimes that is not obvious. Also I am on dial up and these are not small files.

• 3 months later...
Guest critters30

Sorry for the late post, but I still have all of Arabian Knights and Island Excursions. You didn't say if you had found them, so though I would post. If you still need them I can post them for public download. I have them backed up on disc so I can never lose them! :)

Sorry for the late post, but I still have all of Arabian Knights and Island Excursions. You didn't say if you had found them, so though I would post. If you still need them I can post them for public download. I have them backed up on disc so I can never lose them! :)

You can't post them for public download without penguinman's permission. You would not be able to give them to Tek to host as the total size of the downloads altogether would most likely take them over their limit.

While I have most of them and they do have permission to be hosted at ZA that would cause problems for their site. They already go over their bandwidth about the 20th of the month because of all the rereleased ZT2 files.

I think someone was working on links to some that are at one of those downloads sites. I just haven't had the time to follow up on this.

Guest critters30

You can't post them for public download without penguinman's permission. You would not be able to give them to Tek to host as the total size of the downloads altogether would most likely take them over their limit.

While I have most of them and they do have permission to be hosted at ZA that would cause problems for their site. They already go over their bandwidth about the 20th of the month because of all the rereleased ZT2 files.

I think someone was working on links to some that are at one of those downloads sites. I just haven't had the time to follow up on this.

Okay, well if anyone knows Penguinman, how is it best to contact him? I have my own website with plenty of room/bandwidth where I can host them and can do private links to those that he will allow to have it, or just act as storage for him to host them if he wishes. Seems silly to me to not have the complete collections available again and Artifex seems to be having website issues still. I wasn't trying to go against Penguinman's copyrights to them or anything, just help out.

He is a member of this site and Zoo Admin. Zoo Admin has permissions for all his files as he was a staff member and designer there.

I would love to know the outcome please.