• Total Members
    • Most Online

Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• LapisLazuli77
    • Majindoodle
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Anyone have backups of Arabian Nights and Island Excursions? Artifex is down...

Guest HabaneroArrow

So Penguinman said that we could upload Artifex downloads on our sites or just you can do it? I just want to make sure, because when I asked him, he said only post a link to the site for Artifex downloads.

Nevermind: Penguinman sent me a private message about this.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• slg

• pukkie

Guest critters30

So Penguinman said that we could upload Artifex downloads on our sites or just you can do it? I just want to make sure, because when I asked him, he said only post a link to the site for Artifex downloads.

Nevermind: Penguinman sent me a private message about this.

LOL! Yeah, no worries. Penguinman and all the Artifex Team members are getting full credit for everything (working on bio page now), and I have his permission to basically repost the Artifex site for him. I have him check and approve everything as I go. Basically I just have the time, space, and bandwidth he doesn't have, to get the site back up. I am just giving Artifex a "home" for as long as they want it.

Under Arabian Nights, you have a download link called Watchdog's Biome Pack. What exactly is that download?

Guest critters30

It is one I added since IE contains the Montane Forest. The pack has 5 biomes and an edited biomeshell file, so that the new biomes will display correctly in game without having all the gaps and doubles that the stock biomeshell from ZTDC has. You have to have the biomeshell file for user create biomes to work, so thought I would include it as well.

The pack contains Bog, Montane Forest,Moorland, Salt Area and Tropical Coast.

Thanks. I have read on some sites that the old biome shell was causing some issues, and a new one was made to fix the issues.

P.S. There are two downloads missing from Island Excursions: Sulawesi Ground Dove and Javan Langur. If you are looking at the same thing I am looking it, the finished ones are the ones that were uploaded around February 2011. Also Penguinman posted on Tesara that they were released about the same time.

Guest critters30

Thanks. I have read on some sites that the old biome shell was causing some issues, and a new one was made to fix the issues.

P.S. There are two downloads missing from Island Excursions: Sulawesi Ground Dove and Javan Langur. If you are looking at the same thing I am looking it, the finished ones are the ones that were uploaded around February 2011. Also Penguinman posted on Tesara that they were released about the same time.

Okay, I don't have those, I'll drop an email to Penguinman and have him send them along so I can post them.

As for the biomes shell, the only issues I ever had with it was that it was made for 100+ biomes and since there aren't biomes to fill all the gaps, it caused weird glitches. I edited it to only have spots for the biomes I actually have and have never had any issues with it after that. I will look into the newer one and see if I can host it with the others. Since you need it for and IE animals to use the Montane Forest, I want to have it available for download right along with them so people don't have to go hunt it down elsewhere. I'll just have Penguinman include it when he sends the missing animals.

If you go to Tesara and look at his project thread, there are links to some unfinished content. When you press the link, there should be a link (It is in blue with his name.) to see the folder that contains all the IE content.

Guest critters30

If you go to Tesara and look at his project thread, there are links to some unfinished content. When you press the link, there should be a link (It is in blue with his name.) to see the folder that contains all the IE content.

Okay, I will take a look. Thanks for the info. I have been away for the ZT scene for more that 2 years and can use the help finding all this stuff lol. Half the sites I use to go to for info are either pretty slow as far as traffic now, or gone altogether.

Penguinman sent me the missing animals, and I asked him about the updated biomeshell. The one that is posted on my site now is from Penguinman's ZTDC site, and he gave the permission for me to host it. He said he would look into the new one for me. I don't want to post anything without proper approval. Since he knows everyone and is more "in the loop" than me, seemed better to let him look into it. I will update mine as soon as I can.