Newest Member
    JT12

• (Admin)Cricket
    • bongo1
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • kong

my 1575 Kenilworth Castle project

mrspiggy

10-Back to the castle you see the Chase on the left . This was a private area that had many red deer , fox, rabbit and water fowl for the queen to hunt. The entire Chase was closed in so the animals could not run away..

It was also designed to have numerous spots for her majesty to rest and take in the beauty.

post-29002-132416164102_thumb.jpg

The last screen shows the area to the left of the Brays.

This concludes our trip into the past..thank you for visiting.

1575 Kenilworth 10.rar

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrspiggy

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• caddienoah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You did a wonderful job!!! It is just beautiful...Can we get copies? This is a keeper for sure!!!

Savannahjan

Wow, this project is truly amazing. You have done a fabulous job, it looks very authentic. Bravo!

Wow, you deserve an award for this. :clap: Amazing what you did with the walls and such. Very creative! :clap: I also love the lake, very natural looking! What are your stats?

• 2 weeks later...

thanks everyone. This one took a long time because the castle was removed and redone so many times..If it wasn't for the money cheat , I don't know what I would do.

If you want a copy, just let me know. I'm still trying to figure out how to group large ztd files together, maybe winrar, but I don't think we can upload that here??

Cricket

I am interested in a copy of your beautiful zoo!

I do believe you can upload a .rar file. If not, when you use WinRar, it gives you an option to save as a .zip file instead of .rar. If you use that option, then you can definitely upload here.

I was able to compress the files but they are still huge. The first file is 44mb and the second is 36mb. Is that too large to post here?

Savannahjan

Those are really too big to upload. What I would suggest is to break down the downloads into zipped files of 2 or 3 MB. Take out all the animals and include a notepad file that lists them. Without the animals, the zoo size should be a lot smaller.