pERAS

• pdn
    • Truly_happy
    • Fern
    • Luz21
    • qkr5614

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

Few news from my zoo :) I've juste finished the second part of the deciduous forest area .. The best moment for me : adopting the animals and create their exhibit :p

Between those 2 parts, guests have to walk through a mysterious cemetery . As the deciduous forest get some special colors in autumn, I thought it was the good moment to use my "halloween stuff" ^^

Zoo145_zps499e466a.jpg

Zoo146_zps385018ff.jpg

By the way, I'm looking for a link to download an animal, the european lynx (not the nordic one). I found it on ZTCDD but the link seems unvalid : http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=526.0 Is ZooAdmin off ? If you have this animal in your folders, it would be great !! .. :worship:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no :( Is it temporary or definitive ? And what about all the files that we can find here ? Are they lost or is there any copy somewhere ?

It is not the usual bandwidth problem. It says it is suspended. I have all the files. Jay is working on that one as it is full of problems. Hopefully I will have it for you soon......updated.

Thank you very much Fern ! I immediately adopted a couple of lynx thanks to you, and the file works without any problem.

Well, I might abuse but do you also have the american mastodon file ? Last time I downloaded it it made the game crash but since I have the CC game version, I'd like to try it once again :)

Oh don't worry, I'm in no hurry, I have time ^^ I planned to build the prehistoric area .. at the end ^^ I build each climatic area one after the other, and I only begins the coniferous forest area :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been browsing through this topic for the last 10 or so minutes, and I gotta say your zoos look amazing! :D You've really got the "safari" look down. And nice use of bridges too. :)

Thank you Xtreme :) Glad you appreciate the "on foot safari" aspect ^^ That's really the kind of feedback I'm trying to create !

Hem .. I've got a small technical problem fex days ago .. My old VGA cable broke (after 15 years of loyal service) so I took advantage of the opportunity to reimplace it by a HDMI cable .. Bad idea, it seems the game doesn't launch at all with it .. I'll have to wait and buy a new VGA to take new screens of my zoo and post it to you ^^ Meanwhile, I continue the Guide and a new leaflet :)