Sladhued

• Fern
    • MarkBL20
    • Luz21
    • TRIFORCE89
    • MaastrichianFan

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

I really hope too ! I'll receive the CC on friday but I got to spend the next week in Paris so .. I'll have to wait before playing again .. because I'm just afraid thinking about starting a new zoo ..
And I also bought the ZT2 Complete Collection too ... It was sold with ZT1 :laugh:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fun, this is a weak word ^^ I'll visit the nez Zoological Parc of Paris, wich re-opened last month ^^

Maybe I'll create a new topic to post my photos, I saw there was a special section for real zoos around the world ?

Savannahjan

I'm so sorry your game crashed, it is so discouraging, especially when you have so much time invested in the zoo. I do hope the CC will help. How wonderful that you will get to visit the Parc in Paris, you have many envious folks here. I hope you will be able to share some photos with us.

WIN 7 aero changes the color scheme on zootycoon because it is not compatible with aero . i turned aero off .

no more problems

Ariznana : Indeed, but even when I changed Aero for Basic, the game crashed so I think the color scheme was only a secondary problem .. I got so many added content that playing with MM disc and some downloaded packs was a real problem generator .. I cross my fingers for the CC !

Savannahjan : You already know that zoo ? So I'll be happy to show you my pics ^^ Can't wait to discover it !!

Savannahjan

I'm anxious to hear about your trip and hopefully see some photos. Hope you are having fun!

Sounds like you need to combine a few files. The game counts the .ztds not the amount of files in them. There are tutorials around for that.

You're right Fern, I already use to download combined packs since months but my old files are still "separated" ones .. I plan to check each file to see if I can find them in combined pack on ZT CDD, Tek and others sites, update my DLL files as possible and also to delete some that I finally don't really need ..

And after visiting the Zoological park of Paris, I got some new ideas for my zoo .. I think I can rebuilt it quite easily and quickly (as if I got the construction plan now), without affecting all my graphic work around :)