Newest Member
    pERAS

• Luz21
    • Big Chungus
    • LapisLazuli77
    • MaastrichianFan

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

Well .. It's been a while since my last post .. I'm sorry, had to abandon my zoo for few weeks but I'm back with new screens and animals ! And I hope you spent some good and warm Christmas and New Year holidays, and also wish you the best for 2015 !! :elkgrin: So .. here's the last exhibit for the deciduous forest area. I'm actually building the coniferous forest which will contain 5 animals and a themed village :)

Exhibit 034 - Mexican Wolves

Enclos033-LoupsduMexique_zps87ca09ca.jpg

Focus on the exhibit, with the rock cave shelter and dogwoods trees :

085-loupsdumexique_zpsec4825f4.jpg

As usual, I made the two pages for my Guide :

GUIDE073_zps06b17e11.jpg

GUIDE074_zpsfe8135c9.jpg

And to tease the suite of the trail, here's the entrance of the new mexican themed village, with attractions, restaurant and accommodations ! Visitors will just have to cross the Rio Grande and enjoy it ;)

086-entreacuteevillagemesaverde_zpsc8bc8

By the way, I'm selecting pics I took in differents french zoo to create a new topic, I'll post it in the next hour :)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Savannahjan

Love those buildings, and they look totally unfamiliar to me. Where have I been? could you tell where you downloaded them? If they came from Tek, I am so ashamed.

These screens are beautifully natural, as always.

ZooGrammy

The buildings are both from ZA, Jan. One is Dr. Adobe's office and the other is "Sand houses". If they aren't available there, I would be glad to give them to you.

Both Dr Adobe's office and Sand houses are available on ZTCDD if my memory is good ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm definitely not regular as posting new screens but I still keep on building my zoo ^^

Welcome in Mesa Verde, the Village dedicated to the deciduous forest area which transports guest in Mexico :

087-villagemesaverde_zpse7ba81dc.jpg

087-villagemesaverde1_zps4416441d.jpg

Once the have crossed the river, guests can first take a snatch at the Caballeros Café to taste the spicy and coloured meals of the mexican cook !

089-restocaballeroscafe_zps33b947bf.jpg

Then, they can visit the veterinary clinic to learn how animals are looked after at The Sanctuary. Of course, there's also a room for guest's small cut.

088-cliniqueveacuteteacuterinaire_zps61f

The only one attraction in Mesa Verde is the Bear's Cave. A unique experience where guests can discover the life of the different species of bears all around the world provided animatronic scenes. During the visit, they use a camera to film the scenes, creating an original documentary as real zoologists and adventurers :)

091-cavernedesours_zps9cfea648.jpg

As usual, The Sanctuary proposes a new accomodation in these small houses "pueblo like" with privative terraces.

090-elpueblo_zps7148a0d0.jpg

At the end, a new gate is waiting for them, to discover the next area dedicated to the coniferous forest !

092-entreacuteeforecirctpersistante_zps6

I haven't visited this zoo in a while bit this village looks wonderful. Very creative!

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody ! How are you ? :tongue:

The Coniferous Forest Area is finished, animals installed, and I'm designing the corresponding Guide's pages .. But I also created a new leaflet fot the second Deciduous Forest area, to celebrate the 5th Birthday of my zoo !! Well, ingame birthday in fact, but as I'm pretending to be a real zookeeper ^^ :laugh:

Here's the cover ! As the previous leaflet uses a graphic chart based on the springs/summer forest, I decided to use a new one, with autumn colors. I had to add the lynx with Photoshop, cos I couldn't find the perfect pic that I was looking for ..

FLYER6-1biscover_zpskd4js5h5.jpg

Introducing the 5th Birthday, and all the changes I added, ( if you remember, when I bought the CC edition, I totally rebuilt my zoo with new decorations)

FLYER6-2anniversaire_zps2vtlumce.jpg

For the guests, a brand new visiting experience with a quizz to play during all the visit, and 2 new mascottes to help them finding their way through the biozones, and introducing the animals.

FLYER6-2aventuriers_zpse9lsjhra.jpg

This part of the zoo is presenting rare and endangered species, so it's called "Refugee Forest"

FLYER6-3forecirct%20refuge_zpswrurmqf7.j

The new animals (Japanese Serow, European Bison, Iberic Lynx and Mexican Wolf)

FLYER6-3nouvelles%20especes_zpsj98j70wq.

Mesa Verde and the new attraction, The Bear's Cave

FLYER6-4mesa%20verde_zpspsp2zewg.jpg

And to conclude this leaflet, the new themed restaurant and accomodation :

FLYER6-5eacutequipements_zpsymkuq63r.jpg

Hope you like this new artwork ! Next time, you'll discover the 5 new animals from the Coniferous Forest Area ;-)