• Total Members
    • Most Online

Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• LapisLazuli77

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

You are a fantastic zoo builder!!! I want to walk through all the screens you post...You could design real zoos...and I'd pay to walk through them, even without the animals!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

It's time to discover the last animal for the Coniferous Forest Area .. ^^ It's not an ingame one but as for the mexican wolf, it was a way to introduce the new Themed Village ..

Exhibit 038 - Japanese Macaque (Macaque du Japon)

Male : Ryuji, Tchen, Toshi

Female : Hitomi, Pimiko, Sadako

Enclos%20038%20-%20Macaques%20du%20Japon

Here's the other side of the waterfall shown previously, it brings water to the macaques :

099%20-%20cascade1_zpswvn3gku1.jpg

Focus on the macaques and the shelter. The exhibit is brightened up with chinese pines, big rock formation, a mix of snow and coniferous ground.

100%20-%20macaques%20du%20japon_zpssyom1

Another springs flows into the exhibit, coming from the temple juste above :

100%20-%20macaques%20du%20japon1_zpsv1id

As usual, the two dedicated pages, last ones for this area !

GUIDE085_zpswe1mbiln.jpg

GUIDE086_zpsqnzx2omm.jpg

Next time, I'll show you around the new Themed Village, let's go to Japan !

And as a bonus, just a teaser fo what I"m doing in the next area ;-)

Zoo001_zpsyac8ok03.jpg

ZooGrammy

I really like what you have planned for the next exhibit. Are you planning on hiding the tank walls? I always get new ideas from what you create.

Yes that was what I'd like to do when I placed some waterfall fences between the 2 exhibits. But a waterfall fence has to be placed on a ground (solid or liquid) , it's impossible with the water of a Marine Mania pool, that's why I couldn't do the same with the waterfall on the left, the tank is still visible. For the other sides of the pool, I think I'll place some jungle rock formation. This exhibit is for the amazon dolphin si I'm trying to recreate a part of the Amazon river with a flooded forest :)

Love the macaques!!!

Can't wait to see your Amazon building!

Savannahjan

The macaque exhibit is exquisite! So many elements to observe, and the guide is perfect as always. Looking forward to seeing more.

• 5 months later...

:hello-smiley:

I had so little time to continue my zoo since I moved to Paris .. But I spent few days during the last holidays to continue it ! The first Rainforest Area is opened and the Guide's pages are designed too. But before that, I said I had to show you the new Village for the Coniferous Forest Area, and here it is !! :post-1551-1124418072:

As the visitors leave the japanese macaque exhibit : the Shinto Gate welcomes them to Asahi (which means "Rising Sun" in japanese)

101%20-%20portail%20shinto_zpsm1nhzluh.j

Different views from Asahi Village , I used all the japanese stuff I have for this area :)

102%20-%20mura%20midori2_zpshya3ob8i.jpg

102%20-%20mura%20midori3_zps9osgx1t4.jpg

The Shiro Hotel (made with AOE2 castle) also propose the Sushiya Restaurant to taste the delicious makis and sushis !

103%20-%20hotel%20shiro_zpsqvliq2lp.jpg

The Zen Garden :

104%20-%20jardin%20zen_zps1zjucgnp.jpg

The Sanctuary's Animal Memorial, a small temple where are honored animals who lived and died at the Sanctuary.

105%20-%20meacutemorial_zpscprlup9g.jpg

The Bonkei Temple, a visit through the art of miniature garden in Japan :

106%20-%20pagode%20bonkei3_zpsa4cgmacn.j

The Hyoga San Pagoda, an original tearoom where guests can taste some delicious sorbets, ice creams and teas form all over the world :

107%20-%20glacier%20hyoga%20san_zpsjrub5

The Asahi Village is even more beautiful surrounded by the jungle fo the next area, you'll can see it in the next screens ! Tomorow, I'll post the screens of the leaflet I made for the Coniferous Forest Area ;-)

Wow...such a beautiful area! :clap: Glad that you were able to build some...can't wait to see more!