Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As promised, the Pow Wow Village attractions ^^

First, the Little Farm where guests can discover the small farm's animal (pigs, rabbits, goats, sheeps, ponies ..)

062-fermedestoutpetits1_zpsf54a3efb.jpg

Then, the Mohawk Restaurant where they can taste original meals and recipies from Native Americans :

064-restomohawk1_zpsef52aa65.jpg

Here's the Cheyenne Camp. As for the Masai Village, visitors can spent the night there inside real tipis !

063-campementcheyenne1_zps3ec7f3ef.jpg

This is the Native Legends Show, where visitors can learn about the origins and legends of the Native tribes :

065-leacutegendesindiennes_zpscf27b453.jpg

And the Great Aviary, where they can admire birds from the forest, marshes and plains :

066-grandevoliegravere1_zps39af351b.jpg

To finish, the duck pond, surrounded by benches and flowers, and my visitors waiting for the Sylvan Gate opening !

067-mareauxcanards_zps0fc887f7.jpg

Hope you'll like it :)

Savannahjan

This is such a wonderful area. The swamp deer exhibit is lovely and very unique. I have never used this animal, but I love the abundance of the water feature. The Pow Wow village is just perfect. I love your use of the themed items and observation areas. I agree with ZG, your screens always look so lifelike. Great job!

C'est magnifique. Vraiment! Merci beaucoup. Je vais apprendre le francais avec votre information.

Mais J'ai une question, pourquoi il n'y a pas de page 18 à 26?

Thank you very much for your comments ! I'm really happy to see that, after having rebuilded my zoo for the third time, the result pleases you :254:

Orol3803

C'est magnifique. Vraiment! Merci beaucoup. Je vais apprendre le francais avec votre information.

Mais J'ai une question, pourquoi il n'y a pas de page 18 à 26?

Merci pour ce commentaire qui me fait aussi très plaisir ! Même si à première vue ton français est déjà très bon :) Tu es francophone depuis longtemps ?

Pour les pages 18 à 26 tu parles du Guide de l'Explorateur ? Normalement j'ai posté toutes les pages que j'ai faites. Après, j'ai reconstruit mon zoo plusieurs fois, donc je n'ai pas republié toutes les pages depuis le début mais si tu veux je peux t'envoyer le pdf global ?

Thank you very much for your comments ! I'm really happy to see that, after having rebuilded my zoo for the third time, the result pleases you :254:/>/>/>

Orol3803

Merci pour ce commentaire qui me fait aussi très plaisir ! Même si à première vue ton français est déjà très bon :) Tu es francophone depuis longtemps ?

Pour les pages 18 à 26 tu parles du Guide de l'Explorateur ? Normalement j'ai posté toutes les pages que j'ai faites. Après, j'ai reconstruit mon zoo plusieurs fois, donc je n'ai pas republié toutes les pages depuis le début mais si tu veux je peux t'envoyer le pdf global ?

Merci. J'apprends la langue francais depuis 7mois.

Actuellement je suis coréen mais j'aime bien le francais. Maintenant, j'habite a Paris. LOL

Et oui. J'en ai parlé, Le Guide de l'Explorateur! Est-ce que je peux recevoir tes pdf? Il me plaira. :)

Mon e-mail : jay3803@naver.com

Hi everybody !

As promised last week, here is my last leaflet for the prairie area ! Same graphic standard (an explorator's log book) with elements added, according to the area (grass, earth ..)

This is the cover, my favourite one between all :)

FLYER4-1cover_zpsf019b01c.jpg

First pages introducing the area :

FLYER4-2grandsespaces_zps5cebdd8b.jpg

Then, the three new animals :

FLYER4-3animaux_zpsab747fa7.jpg

The Pow Wow Village :

FLYER4-4powwow_zps311a9c99.jpg

New attractions :

FLYER4-5attractions_zps88a07670.jpg

New restaurant and accomodation :

FLYER4-6eacutequipements_zpsd3744e57.jpg

The recycling center and a new fidelity program for teh visitors, who can buy an Adventurer Passport :

FLYER4-7engagements_zpsbb2932b1.jpg

Informations and prices :

FLYER4-8back_zpsab9893c2.jpg

Next post will present the new map leaflet. I'm actually creating the pages for the 4 new animals of the next area : forest !