• Most Online

Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• LapisLazuli77
    • Hawkkeye666

Valentine Zoo

pukkie

I never finished the small valentine heart zoo as the size was just to limited for all the ideas I had

So I took Caddie's heart shaped workbench and got the map editor in

Gonna take you there from the very very start so the gate's not even in there let alone an animal

and I am already having fun

As I have a 40 hour taking job, a household, a family, a particular friend who also likes to spend some time with me and a zoo I use for testing new material this is by far not going at the same speed you were once used from me while I was living with my family and was not allowed to do anything and unemployed (not the best of times but I always remember how I enjoyed playing zootycoon all day long :032: and men do I miss it)

This is how the left corner looks like to where the gate will be when finished the outside of the zoo

post-8-133511160358_thumb.jpg

post-8-13351116613_thumb.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Kreek

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not reallly actually :413: I am not the romantical type at all, but in a Valentines zoo creating such in inevitable I suppose if you wnat to capture the theme \

But really I am going to build a tunnel of love WITHIN this zoo so this is not at all it :friaresmilley:

Playing around with a lot of new goodies lead to this idea :elkgrin:

Really colorful and fun to look at. Can't wait to see more. :yahoo::vishenka_34::balloons::glitter_happy:

:friaresmilley: if there wasn't any romance in your heart you wouldn't have come up with this zoo Pukkie.. :friaresmilley:

The mouse is cute! :flowerysmile:

I love how it looks so far! The fantasy foliage is a great match for this zoo :th_hapydancsmil:

oh yes It is my dying wish to ever meet Genkicoll and so hug her to bits how she enriched my life with so many many many pretty things for my game She has no idea what impact it has had

I bet if I was romantic then I would have had the following answer to when she once requested if something brick theme related was still missing I would have said yeah I need about 3 brick themed valentine gardens :24:

I do think I have plenty of love in my heart though but in general for my friends and my kids and that hasn't much to do with romance

The idea to make this zoo for fun was born while we created the contest for the others and I tried working it out for myself in that small map. I so failed lol

My minds to creative to be limited by small maps Hopefully wednesday more time to play ....

And friday when I am free from work

Luckily I have all the birthday gifts in so no need for shopping (except groceries)

Savannahjan

You are off to a great start Pukkie, and I love, love, love that mouse! It is SO cute. Pukkie you are very artistic is you can visualize and create that in ZT.

Nearly finished with a similar mouse to the right corner It is a bit like embroidery I suppose

I used to love to do that when I had ages of time on my hand before ZooTycoon that is

Must say that hobby surely was murdered by that game lol

I don't miss it ZooTycoon does the same thing to me as embroiding I can't think of anything else

and it is relaxing me and I have fun playing it

I wouldn't miss it for the world

So by the time I get dispaierd by failing computer issues or it gets broke and I can't affort another one then I be getting back to embroidery I think