• Total Members
    • Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• There are no registered users currently online

Valentine Zoo

pukkie

I can totally relate to the whole Zoo Tycoon vs. Hobby thing!

Can't wait to see the new mouse! :froggiesmini:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Kreek

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cricket

This zoo is looking great, Pukkie!! Looking forward to more screens :friaresmilley:

well I have been playing this morning and finished the outer zoo.

So here is the right corner next the entrance of the zoo

Weird thing is I did exact same thing with my mouse there but for some reason this one just looks better

post-8-13355252648_thumb.jpg

post-8-13355253298_thumb.jpg

The left and right upper corner of the zoo

post-8-133552540993_thumb.jpg

post-8-133552542775_thumb.jpg

And there where the 2 halfs of the hart connect together

post-8-13355254955_thumb.jpg

I placed the gate back and all is fine so now I am where it really matters build enclosures for the animals

and make the zoo a nice place to visit for the guests

I am going to play with animals I never played with before so this should be tons of fun

Oh :wub: I love this game :friaresmilley: :th_hapydancsmil:

I love the outside of your zoo!!! Have fun working with the new animals!

yeah they turned out quite cute didn't they? At least I like them lots :friaresmilley:

Moving on quickly before all the kids come down and other things need attention Like shopping especially getting balloons which were forgotten :th_overreact:

Oh those fish are just too cute for words! :post-59-1251675558:

Thanks Kreek I am glad you like them

I have some more screens I did want to keep something authentic in the zoo so Caddie's work keeps some honour so I left the center water area in tact and though could make a lovely pond area

post-8-133560807995_thumb.jpg

Near the entrance the first animals you meat will be the white doves their shelter is a wedding church

It is a tribute to my favourite dove Pretty Thing really I miss the bird but luckily the fond memories I have

are still plenty.

post-8-133560863501_thumb.jpg

I placed the Stew of Love next to them after making an enclosure for the new arrived Pippo's and guest walking around 2 exhibits as you all well know grew hungry.

post-8-133561005125_thumb.jpg

Don't mind the ugly green thing there on the left it is the guide to where to place my invisible fence and then that fence decrated with a vine

I used 2 colourcoded buildings Romantic Rodents and Sensual Scorpions (sorry Neil I had to change the names to the building to match the theme lol)

And then came Pippo's Tarzan and Jane and they got a baby, their baby is male and named Mowgli

The names of my doves are Gorgeous Handsome Goodlooking (males) Pretty, Sweet and Lovely (females)

Here is my happy family of Pippo's (they are FANTASTIC!!! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: )

post-8-133560956806_thumb.jpg

post-8-133560969531_thumb.jpg

Nothing more fun for me then adding scenery items (with a high danger to overdo it but I don't care at all as I am the one playing) like this couple of cuddling hippo's

post-8-133560979544_thumb.jpg

And will place overview of the entrance tomorrow as i found out that I somehow deleted 3 tiles of path and a complete arch I did place them back of course but on my current overview they are still very much gone.

Savannahjan

This is looking so lovely! I love the way you used the round flower bed and also the triangle flower beds to make butterflies. Pukkie, you are so very clever.

I didn't do it on purpose though I can spend ages and ages placing things at random combind with other things at random

And then all of a sudden this happened and I thought oooh that's nice :wub:

I am in sept year 13 year now and only have 2 animals :24:

Think it was only this severe in the Marine zoo I once made and which still needs a replica

And still I haven't changed there but I also still have the same huge amount of fun :elkgrin: