• Forester_Sk
    • Goosifer
    • ZKH
    • bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Truly_happy

A zoo

pukkie

I love your pics, pukkie! It's really too bad that the zoo kept giving your problems. Hopefully it doesn't happen with this zoo! Can't wait to see more pics!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• fountain

• Fern

• caddienoah

I wish I would have some time to play soon again How can it be that time seems to be get less and less for myself and just some zootycoon

Keep watching John in that zoo that crashed I had some great fun with animals of your hand I never got to play with before

and just because they start with A I have a great opportunity and I will tell you exactly when I post them why some of them became stickie's LOL

A zookeeper named Michael? In an A themed zoo? hmm is he Amichael?

Those arches can be used in a tank :post-1551-1124418072:

Gotta try that too LOL

His middle name is Michael...His first name is "Archabald (that spelling just doesn't look quite right...I'm so bad...can't even spell his name right!)...but I always call him Michael anyways... :th_hapydancsmil:

:flowerysmile:

Archibald

wauw...guess it's about time I started looking for the game once again, so many downloads I haven't seen yet.

Love it Pukkie.

Savannahjan

Your zoo looks fabulous, Pukkie! Love the crisp coolness of the arctic/aquatic areas. It's still in the 90s here, so the chill is appreciated. I think you've done really well considering you lost such a huge first try.

Thank You Fountain!!! :balloons:

Spelling noted...I'll apologize to him when I next see him!

Hey people I am cheating to the original guidlines with just 2 things and the first I really can't help myself

I had to play with that happy arctic kangaroo so I sneaked it in anycase

I first added the American black bear though to keep it close to the other bears (but as you can see the start of the kangaroo idea was already nagging in my head)

As soon as it got in I exit the game as I lost the fight on the urge to add that kangaroo

Don't ask me why but this is by far my favourite download animal and if I play for myself this one is always in

whenever it is not a themed zoo (unless artic themed ofcourse)

Look good you can see Junior :wub:

As I have not the right ideas on how to continue there I moved my way back to the other side of the zoo

and start out with the savannah arra

Here you have the African Buffalo's first

And the African exploring center

I had a brief break for a trip to the city center to have my youngest registered at my address and now I am back to play (she is playing sims now :Leaf_Flomp_by_Deadman2: )

I was just looking over your zoo. Those screens look wonderful. It is a shame that it crashed and you didn't get to complete it in time.

I am sad to say I lost joy for the zoo (not for the concept though)

Apparantly something is wrong as like yesterday I was today rebuilding my elephant exhibit

It goes fine but as soon as I rotate to make a screenshot it crashes

I deleted the zoo completely so alas for this zoo it it a premature death :crybaby:

And I was having so much fun Well better see if I can continue my valentine zoo still :24:

Who knows I can finish it before the deadline 14.02.2013

And I even might feel rushed :24: