• Fern
    • And 1
    • riou108
    • AZooBaron
    • Goosifer
    • (Admin)Cricket

A zoo

pukkie

And I was having so much fun Well better see if I can continue my valentine zoo still :24:

Who knows I can finish it before the deadline 14.02.2013

And I even might feel rushed :24:

You could try my "non-contest" challenge thread. No judging. No time limit. Plenty of challenge!

:groupwave[1]:

I think your style of narration & "world creation" would be great for the challenge.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• fountain

• Fern

• caddienoah

Non contest challenge? Where? Where? I am missing something :help:

it is in "screenshots" under "City needs help".

Pukkie are there computer elves or gnomes or gremlins you could try to appease, to stop the computer crashes? :gnomesmileyf:

My game crashed when I noticed 2 grey wolf icons in the animal purchase menu. I clicked on one and "We're sorry ...". It was supposed to be a statute from one of the nl or German sites and I quickly found the file and removed from the game. The 2 icons had been there for a while but no trouble until I tried the icon. Maybe you have a hidden trouble-maker in your downloads.

:hug2: Hope you find the answer soon.

My game crashed when I noticed 2 grey wolf icons in the animal purchase menu. I clicked on one and "We're sorry ...". It was supposed to be a statute from one of the nl or German sites and I quickly found the file and removed from the game. The 2 icons had been there for a while but no trouble until I tried the icon. Maybe you have a hidden trouble-maker in your downloads.

Fountain, Do you know the name of the file so I can fix it for them.

Pukkie you need to notice what is happening when it crashes. It could be something sinmple to fix once we know. It could be that a guest has looked at something for the first time. There are still unfixed files out there with that line in the coding.

Found it and will fix it Grijze wolf standbeeld

Fern,you are such a dear :hug2:

Could you possibly take a look at these when you have a chance?

zt1-raptor-pack-myth-pack.zip It will not load in my game even though I have re-downloaded it a few times.

I will be in & out because of house renovation so there is no hurry.

Appreciate it.

Pukkie...What can I say , that I haven't said before...you have taught all of the Moose..."Do your best in all you do"...and you have taught us by example...time, and time again...

Fern,you are such a dear :hug2:

Could you possibly take a look at these when you have a chance?

zt1-raptor-pack-myth-pack.zip It will not load in my game even though I have re-downloaded it a few times.

I will be in & out because of house renovation so there is no hurry.

Appreciate it.

Will try to. Having major computer problem right now and trying to back everything up off my main computer onto an external while in safe mode before we try anything to fix it. Meanwhile I am on the laptop and until the antivirus finishes doing a major update I am only going here and DD.