pERAS

• bxdczoo
    • Richy III
    • DeWetsWild
    • Luz21
    • Goosifer

Caddienoah's Screens...

caddienoah

I love the latest pic...and all of the foliage is great!

I've gotten a number of dls from NS for ZT2...looks like I need to start looking at what they have for ZT1!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caddienoah

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I've been behind on posting...I've got twp maps I'm working on...one dedicated to JohnT (from Zoo Tycoon and More site)post-2558-134998279574_thumb.jpg...the other comes out of a conversation with Savannahjan

Will be back computer Glitch...

That pic looks great! I've never used a map with two entrances...how does it affect things? Can guests use both entrances?

Sorry about that...the computer took a dinner break...and then decided to take a nap...and I had to go to work...glad to see the computer is now well rested...

As I was saying here are some screens of the two newest maps...

"The Garden of Emperor Jon"

post-2558-135006576913_thumb.jpg

post-2558-135006575121_thumb.jpg

post-2558-135006578389_thumb.jpg

post-2558-135006580679_thumb.jpg

As to the two entrances...the guests will only use the last placed gate...the first gate placed is considered as a wall piece, by the game...I have worked with several two gated zoos and a couple of three gated zoos...last gate placed = guest entrance...This is nice to do if there is a road going through the zoo...I did it in my Chimp Eden zoo that I did (there should be some screens in one of my previou threads of zoos)...and in an English zoo where a road ran through the top corner of the map...it actually makes the map a bit more real...

The second was inspired by a conversation with Savannahjan recently...I'm still thinking about a name for it...screens so far...planning for a Remembrance Garden and a church and/or churches(and possibility of a cemetary,too?)to be included...thinking of some open scenic areas along a walking path...we will see...

post-2558-135006665011_thumb.jpg

post-2558-13500666613_thumb.jpg

post-2558-135006668042_thumb.jpg

post-2558-135006669791_thumb.jpg

More screens to follow...

Caddie, you are indeed a fantastic map maker. What wonderful screens.

It's too bad that guest won't use two entrances, would make for an interesting zoo.

:hug2:

As to the two entrances...the guests will only use the last placed gate...the first gate placed is considered as a wall piece, by the game...I have worked with several two gated zoos and a couple of three gated zoos...last gate placed = guest entrance...This is nice to do if there is a road going through the zoo...I did it in my Chimp Eden zoo that I did (there should be some screens in one of my previou threads of zoos)...and in an English zoo where a road ran through the top corner of the map...it actually makes the map a bit more real...[/i][/size][/color]

Does this mean I can use a zoo gate within a map and notas a part of the map wall and it does not screw up the game? My City Revive zoo having more than one entrance gate for the zoo would look better.