• Total Members
    • Most Online

JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• There are no registered users currently online

ZooGrammy's Asian World Zoo

ZooGrammy

Perhaps Northern skies might give permission so those zt1 downloads could be hosted here? Although ZT1 screenshots are posted there, I've seen posts saying, in effect, that site no longer hosts ZT1.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• caddienoah

• fountain

• Firehawke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The downloads for Northern Skies are in the Zoo Tycoon Series Section...click on ZT1...then click on Projects...then click on RDFT's Projects...BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILES...SOME OF THE FIRST ARE .RAR FILES...RATHER THAT .ZTD ONES...I used many of the files listed...and new files are added by RDFT often...

I want to thank Zoogrammy for all her work with my map...she has created so much...so much, that I didn't even think of...it is a wonderful gift to receive in return...

The downloads for Northern Skies are in the Zoo Tycoon Series Section...click on ZT1...then click on Projects...then click on RDFT's Projects...BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILES...SOME OF THE FIRST ARE .RAR FILES...RATHER THAT .ZTD ONES...I used many of the files listed...and new files are added by RDFT often...

Correction: Look for "RDingFT's Projects", otherwise it says there is no information.

Once I found the right place

:290:

Thank you for detailed directions -- really, truly helped me find the posts after me trying on my own for days.

Dedicated person do all those lifting(?)and cleaning/polishing of images for ZT1. --& I left a reply saying so. So of I am preparing to

:Leaf_Flomp_by_Deadman2: & :th_hapydancsmil:

before having to tear apart most of rooms in my house for window replacement later this month.

Thanks again!

Query: Is there a program, Caddie, that you recommend for converting rar files?

Thanks for the info on northern skies ZT1 files . wow! they sure do have them hidden . I had looked for hours in every section . I would also be interested in the best program for converting rar to zip .

I have just added some of the northern skies files to my update folder . WOW! there sure are some beautiful buildings and accessories . I converted the rar files to zips with Winrar . Really easy to do . I have only found so far a couple of duplicate files . One of the temples was the same as the Hard rock cafe and the Reindeer house was the same as the visitor center from either rustic woods or yellowstone ( cant remember which ) There are many residental houses from different parts of europe and asia . ZooGrammy , I know it would be hard to match your expertise with the asian zoo . Your detail is excellent . Still these are going to be fun to work with . Hope everyone is having a great day .

Savannahjan

Wow, how did I miss this site for so long. This designer is very good, thanks so much for leading us to this great source for new items.

What are the animals in #15 or is that some of AQ(?) forest deer statue's?

ZooGrammy

Fountain, I don't know what animal you mean. I don't have any deer statues in the zoo. Could you copy and paste it in a reply?

I have all of RDing's files...I have them listed under "RDFT ZT Uncrated" in my site download section...sorry about the error...if I remember right...after post 14...all of his files are ZTD's...(she/he received help from a very interesting and knowledgeable member by the name of "hawkmistress"...she helped in correcting some data errors that were made...I've seen the name before...but just can't remember were???)