JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• (Admin)Savannahjan
    • (Trustee)Menolly
    • Luz21

ZooGrammy's Asian World Zoo

ZooGrammy

I have all of RDing's files...I have them listed under "RDFT ZT Uncrated" in my site download section...sorry about the error...if I remember right...after post 14...all of his files are ZTD's...(she/he received help from a very interesting and knowledgeable member by the name of "hawkmistress"...she helped in correcting some data errors that were made...I've seen the name before...but just can't remember were???)

You be talking about my alter-ego there. I use that name for small sites or sites I am not familiar with.

Caddie you should have them under Northern Skies not Uncrated.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• caddienoah

• fountain

• Firehawke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew that!...

And it was a blunder about "Uncrated" and "Northern Sky"...I had three screens up while I was doing the reply...and my brain decided to pull a fast one on me...( :th_hapydancsmil: and it worked!!)...

My question is: Where is your site download section? Caddie?

While not caddie I might as well say how I store mine.

I keep this folder on both my d drive and my external and nowhere near the actual game.

I keep a folder that I call Zoo Tycoon Downloads which has subfolders for each site. For the really large sites I have subfolders for catagories for each site. I keep download notes from the post containing info provided and also the screens posted with downloads.

I'm not sure what you are asking ZG...Could you explain exactly what you are asking about???...(I'm a bit slow today!..Sorry!)...

ZooGrammy

Don't worry Caddie. I was thinking that you had a website but you meant that on your computer, you store your ZT downloads according to site as Fern explained. I'm not thinking too well either. I store mine according to type and all files from sites other than Tek; I change the file name to add the site name first for example: ZKLafrican_elephant.

I'd be better if I could get over the sinus thing that I have going.:imoksmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

are you feeling better already ZooGrammy?

I really loved these screens They are absolutely breathtaking

Good to hear you feel better ZooGrammy

Time is something none of us seem to have enough of and the older you get the less time you seem to have :th_overreact: