Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinding FT

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PCBuzz...

I saw your other zoos that you posted at the old Northern Sky's site...You are one of the best designers, that I've seen...I'm impressed with the total look of your zoo...your use of scenery and buildings...what else can I say...the zoo is excellent!

I an curious...How long did it take you to complete this zoo?

I also have a request...Some of are members use dial up internet...Could you do them a favor...Since it takes a long time for them to load...Could you limit the amount of screens to a post...We try to do four or five screens per post...I know that they would be very appreciative...Thank you!

Wonderful screens . Foilage , columns and the mix of old and new buildings . Really nice .

It's nice to see your zoos here at ZTP!

Love the landscaping!

Keep up the great work!

Thank you all for liking the zoo. :) Still try to design the zoos because I seldom designed the zoos in scenario games before.... There are many nice designers here and I love their zoos. :)

And to Caddie :

1.Thank you, if zt1 section come back in Northern Skies, I may post the files and zoos there, too. :)

2.I complete this zoo about...hummm........2 or 3 days because not play a long time at zt1 now. XD

3.Do you mean, I put the screens about 4 or 5 in every post, not post all screens in one post?? I see~~ :)

Menolly

Love your use of foliage. Makes me feel like I'm in a small village in the countryside.

You speak with a dialect...May I ask where you come from?

Hopefully other members will be able to go to Northern Sky's site, to see your zoos posted there...all of your work has been such high quality, I can tell you you are a person who doesn't settle for the mediocre!

to Menolly : Thank you very much~ :)

to Caddie : Thank you so much...I'm not so good la ha ha :) There's no zt1 section in NS now...I think still to wait for them to check the lost files...

!! Oh oh Sorry for my English, I come from Taiwan. :)

Taiwan i/ˈtaɪˈwɑːn/ ty-wahn (Chinese: 臺灣 or 台灣; pinyin: Táiwān; see below), officially the Republic of China (ROC; Chinese: 中華民國; pinyin: Zhōnghuá Mínguó), is a state in East Asia. Originally based in mainland China, the Republic of China now governs the island of Taiwan (formerly known as Formosa), which makes up over 99% of its territory,[f] as well as Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu, and other minor islands. Neighboring states include the People's Republic of China to the west, Japan to the east and northeast, and the Philippines to the south. Taipei is the political capital as well as economic and cultural centre in Taiwan.[1] New Taipei is the most populous city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_China

Your zoo is lovely. I agree with Caddie - you are a very talented designer. I have used some of your creations in zoos I have built. Why don't you post your creations here at Tek? I am sure other people would love to use them without having to search all through the Northern Skies site. Also it would give me a chance to include the files in some of the contest challenges that I post.