• Rinding FT

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZooGrammy

post-103872-135754940143_thumb.jpg post-103872-135754941245_thumb.jpg

I'll keep going to make other part of the zoo~ :)

Hummm...if there are some Chinese style fences, it'll be more better and fun....

I love how you use foliage and rocks!! Also the last screen on post 25 (I quote) there are 3 buildings that you haven't shared with us yet. Is that right? They look great. Also the little stone benches and the ships in the last group of pictures.

Thank you~ :)

Ummm...sorry not sure what items you talk...:) but it may say, the items you haven't seen at old Northern Skies, are made after the site changed to new site... :)

(some are imported from Emperor, some are 2.5D models I found at the websites,some are from The Legend of Sword and Fairy_XP(Chinese Love Story Of Fairy and Sword) some are from Gardens of Time in Facebook game...)

I've asked at NS if it's possible to open zt1 section again, but no one answered me and zt1 section didn't opened, so I can't show what I've created...sorry :(

I've sent these to Cricket for the test, and after the test they can upload the files... if you think it's urgent to get the files, you can pm me~ I can upload them at web space and give you the link...:)

(can I do this at Tek??? Without the test and give to other people??)

More new wonderful pics!!!

Good luck finding fences...I can't think of any that would work, but there's plenty of downloads that I don't know!

oh men I love that tige exhibit :wub: what is that building on the elevated area in the third screen?

My compliments on the use of rocks and sdenery items Your zoo is highly decorative :frosty:

ZooGrammy

Thank you~ :)

Ummm...sorry not sure what items you talk...:) but it may say, the items you haven't seen at old Northern Skies, are made after the site changed to new site... :)

(some are imported from Emperor, some are 2.5D models I found at the websites,some are from The Legend of Sword and Fairy_XP(Chinese Love Story Of Fairy and Sword) some are from Gardens of Time in Facebook game...)

I've asked at NS if it's possible to open zt1 section again, but no one answered me and zt1 section didn't opened, so I can't show what I've created...sorry :(

I've sent these to Cricket for the test, and after the test they can upload the files... if you think it's urgent to get the files, you can pm me~ I can upload them at web space and give you the link...:)

(can I do this at Tek??? Without the test and give to other people??)

You could send them to me in a PM message if they aren't too large. Just click on the envelope next to my avatar name. I have everything that you had at the Old Northern Skies just not anything you have done since.

Zoogrammy I am willing to help pack and upload his stuff as I have all the files and the blurb and screens from Northern Skies. I can also tell you which I have tested since I did have some files listed at DD.

Thank you all~ :)

@Firehawke: Thank you if anyone know the fences please tell me thanks a lot~~ :)

@pukkie: Which one do you mean?? In post#31 or #32?? 3 pics in #31 are the examples I found at the website...

@ZooGrammy: Ok I will pm to you and tell you the link~ :) If anyone needs the files and can't wait for the test you can tell me or pm to me. XDD

@Fern: Thank you for the test~~ and do you know where to find the fences?? Thanks a lot~~ :)