• Luz21
    • pukkie

Rasun's New Zoos!

Rasun37

Oryx Oasis:

post-97584-135553928842_thumb.jpg

And finally, the finished map:

post-97584-135553936327_thumb.jpg

Thanks for tuning in to this zoo, those who viewed! Expect a few new screens coming soon, I think I've a few ideas for my next zoo! Before I go, here's some stats from the zoo!

# of Animals: 77

# of Species: 20

Zoo Year: January of Year 6

Number of Guests visited total: just reached the 5,000th

Guests in zoo currently: 122

Zoo Fame: 5 Stars

Until Next time! :xmrudolph5:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rasun37

• Firehawke

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys! :glitter_happy:/> Also Pukkie I knew you'd love the moose! :vishenka_34:/> I'm here with an update! I've been selected to take over a zoo located a recently discovered group of Baird's Tapir! A nearby town has helped me fund the creation of a small zoo and leave me with a grant of $15,000 to work on the zoo. The tapir habitat must remain untouched at all times, however guests may view and learn about these creatures and help donate to their aid as well as the zoo's. My first task by city council is to meet the needs of these tapirs and make sure the zoo contains the infrastructure it needs to be capable of having these zoo guests and expansion. I also need to gain $3,000 in donations to ensure I can keep the zoo up and running. (Trying out the endangered species campaign and I've decided to bring y'all along the ride to winning!)

The new zoo's plot is quite small and city council helped fund the first two exhibits which contain a Jaguar and a Moose with a food court in-between. To the north of the zoo is the Tapir habitat. Nearby land is cleared and prepared for zoo expansion.. It's currently been our first month here, and we've adopted a female Moose for our current one and constructed a Bongo Exhibit. Current funds are running low with only $8,000 saved. A staff member has compiled a collection of animal photos to boost donations and fame to increase attendance.

post-97584-135596523096_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135596527298_thumb.jpg

A rare shot of this Tapir is showcased as well as our newest arrivals.

post-97584-135596530418_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135596532624_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135596533514_thumb.jpg

Halfway into the month a new exhibit is constructed featuring Thomson's Gazelles, however funds have run dry. Only $2,500 remain as we become desperate for donations if these animals are to live and the zoo is to remain open.

post-97584-13559657841_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135596578873_thumb.jpg

With the passing of two months, the march spring brings hope to the zoo. $3,000 of donations have been earned and city council is pleased. Having full confidence in my ability to raise the zoo, they request a total of five tapirs to exist in my zoo! What a feat, but I believe we can accomplish this task. Our tapirs have done something unimaginable and that is to have mated and the female is pregnant! Soon we shall be a burgeoning zoo! (Final task of the campaign is to have five tapirs then its to the next part of the campaign!)