• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rasun37

• Firehawke

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The other exhibit is the Giraffe exhibit, which was a little tricky next to the river, and I feel it could be better, but here it is!

post-97584-135820590429_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135820590946_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135820591461_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135820592018_thumb.jpg

Wonderful job!!! The rocks that form the waterfall and rock wall in the elephant...are those in game???

Love the giraffe exhibit!

Thanks!! Hope to get more up tonight. They are the small grassland rocks ingame, but I have a grassland reskin downloaded so it changes it to look like that. I also have a download which makes rocks and plants not require a grid placement which means I can place them packed together which creates the effect that they are connected and make them look like that! This is very useful for densely packing grasses and trees as well.

Well, I've decided that zoo helped me get a feel for some fantastic and more realistic zoo builds. I'll be stopping work on that zoo for another, as that one felt a little open and not as decorative or detailed as I'd hoped. I've just begun work upon a brand new zoo, and I think y'all will love it! This zoo has a particular theme, as it is a zoo located thick inside a forest! Here are the screenshots of the zoo so far, and I've gotta say, its one of my best looking so far! Here, on one side of the entrance, is a waterfall. The opposite side, a thick forest.

post-97584-135848148225_thumb.jpg post-97584-13584815055_thumb.jpg

The first exhibit and the only in the zoo as of current, contains Siberian Tigers. The exhibit is in a lower elevation so a viewing area with a glass wall is one way of viewing the tigers. The other, is a small elevated building over the exhibit.

post-97584-13584815742_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135848158519_thumb.jpg

post-97584-135848159326_thumb.jpg

Wonderful job! Very realistic!!! The second pic in your last post...what decorative fencing is that???

Can't wait to see more!

I remember that's ingame fences..if you install Endangered Species or Ultimate Collection, you can find the fence..:)