Newest Member
    jspharm

• Goosifer
    • kong
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • MrTroodon

King's Castle

ARIZNANA

My first attempt at a medieval theme . Not good at it like some others who are more educated on that theme , but it was fun trying . There is plenty to see and do here . A large stone gate , just inside is a rest stop with horse and karts to carry people about the zoo , restaurants gift shops , both in the medieval theme and a little mixture with the modern . A video game area for the kids , a small villiage with a cooking fire , and convienient sheep in a pen nearby . The elaborate bridge leads to the King's castle and the Formal gardens . The water not only runs under the bridge but also out through the walls of the zoo to the outside . The court jester entertains near the game area . and dont miss that adorable sleeping dragon !

REPOSTING KINGS CASTLE BY REQUEST F ROM MRSPIGGY

Thanks , I am trying new themes I have not attempted before . Some ok , some not so much lol

Savannahjan

Love it, Lin. It looks very feudal. Your village turned out so nicely. Did you find Missy's Dark Ages pack? I think there were some problems with it, so Fern may have it pulled for edits. I can't remember exactly what was in it, but it was a great addition to the theme.

Thanks Jan . It was fun to build . I will see if I have that dark ages file . I kept screenshots but had to toss the zoo because of a glitch somewhere . I added a couple of buildings from the dragon riders medieval pak , and immediatly began getting messages that everyone was hungry and thirsty . So many messages that they were flashing one after the other . Have you ever had that problem . It dropped my guests happiness down to nothing . lol

Thanks zoogrammy . I wish i could have kept adding to it , yes it was very frustrating . lol

The problem will not be the dragonrider buildings because they were done by Jay and myself.

There are some I see that might be a problem. The coke machine depending which version you have. The two machines against the back wall in that same screen are also on my to fix list. Also probably that big black thing in the middle of that area.

Jane made several alterations to the keepers buildings (red) over time so you should have the latest version.

If you still have the zoo please send it to me and I will see what we can find.

The problem will not be the dragonrider buildings because they were done by Jay and myself.

There are some I see that might be a problem. The coke machine depending which version you have. The two machines against the back wall in that same screen are also on my to fix list. Also probably that big black thing in the middle of that area.

Jane made several alterations to the keepers buildings (red) over time so you should have the latest version.

If you still have the zoo please send it to me and I will see what we can find.

Thanks for the information Fern . You are right , I put several items in within about 10 mins . so it could easily be one of the game machines . The big black one is Jusassic park That one and two others came from ztabc i think and two of them came with a patch which i did put in . I no longer have the zoo because it was causing so many problems . maybe you can see items in the screenshots I posted and find them in the downloads . I really like the dragon riders buildings and items . I dont have the file in front of me here , but if you and Jay did the antimated jester , queen and lord . , We could sure use more antimated people . The only others I have seen are the men that fight the dinosaurs . They are so neat . Thanks for your keen eye and your always helpful information .