• Total Members
    • Most Online

jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• Buffzoo

King's Castle

ARIZNANA

Thanks for the information Fern . You are right , I put several items in within about 10 mins . so it could easily be one of the game machines . The big black one is Jusassic park That one and two others came from ztabc i think and two of them came with a patch which i did put in . I no longer have the zoo because it was causing so many problems . maybe you can see items in the screenshots I posted and find them in the downloads . I really like the dragon riders buildings and items . I dont have the file in front of me here , but if you and Jay did the antimated jester , queen and lord . , We could sure use more antimated people . The only others I have seen are the men that fight the dinosaurs . They are so neat . Thanks for your keen eye and your always helpful information .

The animated jester, queen and lord are a ZA file I think.

That one and two others came from ztabc i think and two of them came with a patch which i did put in
Ouch! Bad move. Never ever run a patch. You need to copy the lang0 dll from you disc and replace the patched one you now have. It has these warnings against it at ZKL

WARNING: Patch programs have been known to cause sporadic game crashes with the expansion packs. The things could still be used without running the patch program, but the messages will not show up for them.

WARNING: This is also configured to say that it satisfies food and energy, although it does not actually satisfy either food or energy. Depending on the zoo, this can cause guests to become more and more tired or hungry.

If you are unsure how to change the dll then save your downloads and zoos and reload the game. I have not checked the others.

The animated jester, queen and lord are a ZA file I think.

Ouch! Bad move. Never ever run a patch. You need to copy the lang0 dll from you disc and replace the patched one you now have. It has these warnings against it at ZKL

WARNING: Patch programs have been known to cause sporadic game crashes with the expansion packs. The things could still be used without running the patch program, but the messages will not show up for them.

WARNING: This is also configured to say that it satisfies food and energy, although it does not actually satisfy either food or energy. Depending on the zoo, this can cause guests to become more and more tired or hungry.

If you are unsure how to change the dll then save your downloads and zoos and reload the game. I have not checked the others.

Thanks again Fern . I will remove the patches . I already had to reload the game once , but never knew what was causing it .

Jay just sent me this

But not only are patch programs a problem, the Jurassic Park Arcade is a ZT Only object, which means it is only for the original ZT and not any of the expansion packs. That is also true for a number of other things made by dj_puffs, including the Tekken 4 Arcade Machine, Telephone Booth, and some versions of the Pepsi Vending Machine, 7up Vending Machine, McDonalds Theme Pack, KFC Theme Pack, and benches.

Jay just sent me this

But not only are patch programs a problem, the Jurassic Park Arcade is a ZT Only object, which means it is only for the original ZT and not any of the expansion packs. That is also true for a number of other things made by dj_puffs, including the Tekken 4 Arcade Machine, Telephone Booth, and some versions of the Pepsi Vending Machine, 7up Vending Machine, McDonalds Theme Pack, KFC Theme Pack, and benches.

That is good to know . I guess we assume that most downloads are good if they are on known websites for zt . I have never used mcdonalds theme pak or kfc .. only the video games . My grandson plays zt and he loves them . I removed the patches and they still work . so far no more problems . which telephone booth !! the blue and white one or the british one .

You did a nice job on your zoo...every time you show us screens...you get better and better...can't wait to see your new zoo...don't knock your first attempt at a theme...you will find the second time you use it, you will learn something new about that theme, and the third...etc!!!

Just a comment...for those of us who have dial-up...4-5 screens for post is good...more than that and it is not good thing for us...

Guest Arlesienne

Nice work! Could you please post a screenshot of the sleeping dragon? I'd like to see it. Excuse me, where did you get those cool ponds that are just outside the gates? I'd love to add them to my game if it's possible. Thanks in advance.

Guest Arlesienne

Nice work! Could you post a screenshot of the sleeping dragon please? It must be cute. Excuse me, where did you get these cool ponds outside the zoo gates? Are they avalaible somewhere? I'd love to add them to my game if it's possible, so a message about their destination is more than appreciated :). Thanks in advance and regards!

Nice work! Could you post a screenshot of the sleeping dragon please? It must be cute. Excuse me, where did you get these cool ponds outside the zoo gates? Are they avalaible somewhere? I'd love to add them to my game if it's possible, so a message about their destination is more than appreciated :). Thanks in advance and regards!

Medieval Objects - Zoo Admin has the pond

Sleeping Dragon

and you might like these too

Baby Dragon Statues