• bxdczoo
    • Buffzoo
    • manuel1299
    • Goosifer
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • Luz21

OPEN ZOO

ARIZNANA

This zoo has no fence or gate . It works the same as any other zoo . guests walk freely and the admission goes up just the same as if there were a gate . happy guests and good zoo ratings . I worked on this two days and saved it several times and have not had any crashes . As long as you stay at least one square away from the edge of the map with objects there is no problem .

This is cool~~ I have a question.. can we play the game without the zoo gate?? Doesn't it crashed?? It's first time I see no gate zoo..!! How to do that??

Looks very good! It's always nice to have a free-flowing zoo. Especially one with no "boundaries". I love it.

@ RDingFT, I am going off a limb here, but I think she might have used a mod that allows you to delete the gate and zoo wall. I tried it out and it worked for me. Didn't experience a crash either. So as far as I know, I think it's okay and possible to play without the gate and walls.

Looks very good! It's always nice to have a free-flowing zoo. Especially one with no "boundaries". I love it.

@ RDingFT, I am going off a limb here, but I think she might have used a mod that allows you to delete the gate and zoo wall. I tried it out and it worked for me. Didn't experience a crash either. So as far as I know, I think it's okay and possible to play without the gate and walls.

So far I have tried it on two different maps and they both work great . It was a lot of fun to not have to deal with the gate and the walls . The game plays just the same and the admissiion price goes up jsut as if there was a gate . I have saved it several times as I said , while I was working on it and no crashes . Always neat to do something new . Thanks for the compliments .

Savannahjan

I love this zoo AZ, and I especially love no outer zoo walls. I had no idea it would run that way. I think from now on I'll be building without the walls. Do you know what would happen if you used no outer walls but did put in a zoo gate?

So far I have tried it on two different maps and they both work great . It was a lot of fun to not have to deal with the gate and the walls . The game plays just the same and the admissiion price goes up jsut as if there was a gate . I have saved it several times as I said , while I was working on it and no crashes . Always neat to do something new . Thanks for the compliments .

Oh oh!! I see!! I never thought we can make a no gate zoo haha~~using map mod~ XD

Professor Paul

Nice to see the pack named for me being used

Did you have any animals in your zoo? I didn't see any.. would that make a difference? If not, then out with the wall on my next zoo. I do build without a front gate but never the walls..

What a wonderful idea!!! Love the layout, too!

Did you just delete the gate and outside walls and then start building???