• nana_nytowl
    • caityo
    • kxpbleed
    • Sillything
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • bxdczoo

OPEN ZOO

ARIZNANA

Yes there are animals in the zoo with no walls or gate .Sheep and buffalo in the first screenshot . It makes no difference at all . I have never tried putting a gate in without walls . It seems that there are a lot of things you can do with this program . The admission gate works the same , the money goes up as guests come in as usual . I just picked from the list of regular maps available . I have tried two and they both worked . I saved the game and went back to it several times and no crashes . I remember also there was a rule about not putting anything on the edge of the map . To stay at least one square in . However I noticed that on some of the maps there are trees at the edge of the map . So , i tried that too . and no crashes .

Your zoo is beautiful...it is good to see designers working outside the box, to build their zoos...this keeps the game current and exciting...

I would like to know if a glitch would happen, zoo-years down the road...an interesting project with the "no walls and gate zoo"...

This may be the "zoo" of the future...I wonder how much the original designers of the game, thought about how the future players would discover possible with what they had created???...

had to go back and take a look at some of my old zoos to see if I can remove the walls.... so far it's working great.. I've done several zoos without the gate and admin booths but not the walls.

thanks Ariznana for showing us your project, you have opened up a whole new building experience for us.

Savannahjan

Mrspiggy is right, it is a totally new wrinkle after 12 years of playing ZT. Thank you Ariznana!

Thanks everyone for the compliments . It was total fun to see if it was going to work or crash . You dont know until you try , right ? my motto " never say never " . I doubt if the original creators thought we would figure all this out someday .

Oh no they had no clue No clue what so ever. And if they hired our designers from the beginning I have no doubt the game would have lasted a wholelot longer then it did :elkgrin:

I would say kudos to the programmers of ZT1 - they designed the game so it could have a long life.

I have played around with no outer wall or entrance and have as yet had no problems, but I never let them run very long. The map editor is definitely one of the many "must haves" for optimum game experience.

Oh no they had no clue No clue what so ever. And if they hired our designers from the beginning I have no doubt the game would have lasted a whole lot longer then it did :elkgrin:/>

I totally agree pukkie! This is a fun game, but with all the wonderful custom-made objects designers have done, it is fantastic!! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

Very nice zoo you made.Thanks for sharing about no walls or gates, that's cool.